Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod

• Hello, after installing the mod and some changes to the config file, some bots and their corpses began to move very rapidly, even through textures, all the sound in the game also disappears after an indefinite number of shots, and after that the game freezes and does not respond . I would like to know what is causing this issue.

• Official Post

Hello, after installing the mod and some changes to the config file, some bots and their corpses began to move very rapidly, even through textures, all the sound in the game also disappears after an indefinite number of shots, and after that the game freezes and does not respond . I would like to know what is causing this issue.

ReRead the ReadMe and do not go below 0 weight

• Hey im really new to SPT and modding Tarkov. I installed and extracted the mods to the correct folders and configured according to the readMe PDF. But when I start the game none of the mods that I configured are working. The error text file say that the option, even when left to the default option is incorrect. if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it.

found this error. SyntaxError: C:\SPTARKOV\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 2.7.4\config\config.json: Unexpected token p in JSON at position 215 at parse (<anonymous>)

Edited once, last by Harvey1102: Found the issue ().

• I cant dehydrate my character for jeager anymore after modifying the hydration settings. I defaulted all the files but still cant dehydrate. It hits zero but nothing else happens, same with energy.

• Official Post

I cant dehydrate my character for jeager anymore after modifying the hydration settings. I defaulted all the files but still cant dehydrate. It hits zero but nothing else happens, same with energy.

if you have max skills you cannot dehydrate, you'll have to go into your profile and change it to not be max

• Just use the profile editor to complete the quest. That's what i did.

im sure this would work but last time i used the editor to complete a quest, it gave me an error and i had to wipe my account, so ill commit to this solution last if i cant fix it

• Official Post

i have max skills off, heres what i have on config.txt

doesn’t still have to be on, to have max skills, once they are set to max, it adjusts it in your profile, send me your profile and I’ll change it

• Im running into an issue when trying to launch the game, after the server starts up. It loads, then just closes the game and goes back to the Launcher. Logs said this

|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:107

What else is needed to get this sorted out? It was workign fine last night, then this AM no joy

• Official Post

Im running into an issue when trying to launch the game, after the server starts up. It loads, then just closes the game and goes back to the Launcher. Logs said this

|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:107

What else is needed to get this sorted out? It was workign fine last night, then this AM no joy

i would make a thread on the support section for this, but make sure you try without mods etc and post the relevant logs

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated to work with AKI - 3.0.0

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• would you consider adding a section to tweak the airdrop rate?

Edit: As of 6/25/22 the core mod needs to be updated before this mod can be used. i do not know much about modding or coding but i am learning and for some reason that i do not know any 2.3.1 compatible mod does not work on 3.0.0

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

• fixed a defect with removeWeaponPresetRestriction option

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Official Post

would you consider adding a section to tweak the airdrop rate?

Edit: As of 6/25/22 the core mod needs to be updated before this mod can be used. i do not know much about modding or coding but i am learning and for some reason that i do not know any 2.3.1 compatible mod does not work on 3.0.0

heyo, I forgot to remove the text saying coremod is required, for 3.0.0 it’s no longer required so remove the coremod folder, airdrop rate tweaks will be in akiConfig once it’s updated for AKI 3.0.0

• ReRead the ReadMe and do not go below 0 weight

Hi, now the weight option do not work, before is possible set under the 0. now all change we make nothing happens. Is better before, when we can do the less weigh option. now you can remove because not working. i set 0. 1. 20. 50. 100. and the weight stay allways identical.

also isn't anymore present the option WeightOptions. so that number we place in the weightChanges, what is? perc, forc, mul?

Your mod is fantastic, but some option if not working there is no point in putting them on, they just drive people crazy to understand how they work

• Official Post

Hi, now the weight option do not work, before is possible set under the 0. now all change we make nothing happens. Is better before, when we can do the less weigh option. now you can remove because not working. i set 0. 1. 20. 50. 100. and the weight stay allways identical.

also isn't anymore present the option WeightOptions. so that number we place in the weightChanges, what is? perc, forc, mul?

Your mod is fantastic, but some option if not working there is no point in putting them on, they just drive people crazy to understand how they work

yeah as I said in the overview, the readme needs updating, there is only multiple now, from 0 to 1, it won’t allow you to go negative and going negative causes huge game breaking bugs, so I’ll never change that back 0.5 is 50% of its original weight

Just think, items weight times the multiplier equals new weight

• yeah as I said in the overview, the readme needs updating, there is only multiple now, from 0 to 1, it won’t allow you to go negative and going negative causes huge game breaking bugs, so I’ll never change that back 0.5 is 50% of its original weight

Just think, items weight times the multiplier equals new weight

So is multiple settings (example, 0 0.1 0.2 0.3 ....) or is 0 0.50 1? because i try 0 (but not change) 0.1 (not change) and number over the 1, the weight stay identical. but for the weight i can edit directly the item file on server, not a problem, but I wrote because i gonna crazy to understand what that work, i try also add the old option, but nothing change :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!