Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod

• it’s possible that the sorting could be doing this, I have seen a few threads on support for people using it and cases and things disappear, mind you this should only be the cause if you use it, try not using it for a bit and see?

Yeah no biggy, just noticed it happened to me and did a search to see what was happening, stumbled upon this thread and thought i'd weigh in

• Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to get further clarification in the documentation (AIO Read Me PDF), in regards to how the "propertyName": is meant to be done and where we could possible find what properties we could change, as it is now it's pretty confusing for me and might be confusing for others later as well.

• Official Post

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to get further clarification in the documentation (AIO Read Me PDF), in regards to how the "propertyName": is meant to be done and where we could possible find what properties we could change, as it is now it's pretty confusing for me and might be confusing for others later as well.

you'll have to bear with me on that one, it wasn't originally my mod and will have to look into it.

• Exemple of use for it: (Changing the recoil of the M4A1: https://db.sp-tarkov.com/search/5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567)

JSON
    "ItemList": {
        "5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567": { 
            "RecoilForceUp": 0,
            "RecoilForceBack": 0
        }
    }

5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567 Being the itemID that you can find in the above link

And the two values, are the properties you can find in the same link as above, it works the same for everything, you just can't use any property that have {} or [] inside it

killer93551277

• Exemple of use for it: (Changing the recoil of the M4A1: https://db.sp-tarkov.com/search/5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567)

JSON
    "ItemList": {
        "5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567": { 
            "RecoilForceUp": 0,
            "RecoilForceBack": 0
        }
    }

5447a9cd4bdc2dbd208b4567 Being the itemID that you can find in the above link

And the two values, are the properties you can find in the same link as above, it works the same for everything, you just can't use any property that have {} or [] inside it

you'll have to bear with me on that one, it wasn't originally my mod and will have to look into it.

Thanks for the replies and example, the example is great and helps clear up the confusion I had with what it was meant for, was hoping it could be used to increase the spawn of GPUs or another specific item, guess I'm outa luck with that.

• get this error when starting the game

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Common' of undefined

at Object.maxSkills (E:\PC Games\STP-AKI\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod\src\player.js:135:37)

at Function.getResponse (E:\PC Games\STP-AKI\obj\src\routers\HttpRouter.js:26:26)

at Function.sendResponse (E:\PC Games\STP-AKI\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:149:33)

at Inflate.cb (E:\PC Games\STP-AKI\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:195:32)

• Some stackable barter items vanish after comming out of raid.
    I did organize six junkboxes worth of hoarded items into two, went to do a quick quest in Factory and most of the stacks had only one item when I got back from the raid.

Christmas ornaments, gas analyzers, nuts, bolts, different tapes, motors and so on.

• Official Post

Some stackable barter items vanish after comming out of raid.
    I did organize six junkboxes worth of hoarded items into two, went to do a quick quest in Factory and most of the stacks had only one item when I got back from the raid.

Christmas ornaments, gas analyzers, nuts, bolts, different tapes, motors and so on.

Heyo, someone else also reported losing items, I could never reproduce the issue, the only thing I could think it was, was the sorting button, its caused missing items in stashes, etc, sorry all i can say if it doesn't work for you, don't use it

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

Changelog:

[Added] New trader option: UnlockAllItemsAtLL1 | It makes all traders items available at LL1 instead of LL2/3/4 without having to unlock them. It takes only a boolean as option (true/false)
    [Added] New trader option: RemoveItemsFromQuestLocks | It removes the quests conditions for the specific traders items that needs a quest to be done to unlock them. It takes only a boolean as option (true/false)
    [Changes] License have been changed

Report any issue/suggestions in the mod support thread. The features havn't been tested.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• So me personally, I just followed all throughout the read me and made sure 3 times I did it right. Not sure whats going on but I get an error message on the AKI server that says ---->
    [Edit] Don't know how to delete posts but I fixed it.... I put spaces on accident..

Edited once, last by Anakisuto: Nevermind, fixed it! ().

• I was running the mod fine earlier today and I had to leave for a bit and now I'm getting this error... I'm not too sure what to do in my case. It seems like everyone is getting a similar error but with different reasons

EDIT: If you set traders to max, you have to keep the "unlock all at LL1" option at false

Edited once, last by scp_ran ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!