Posts by zxcGhoulXXX

Though generally speaking, you'd want to alter the weapon rarity values each AI group is permitted to use, in order to increase their variety. [0, 50] should let them use all possible weapons.

That was helpful, thank you!

I thought that weapon rarity affects total mod price not weapon itself.

And another question - can you add mjolnir to bots loadouts by default? It would be really cool.

Hi fin! Love your mod.

I have a few questions:

1) Is game settings like bots difficulty and spawn count (that ones which appears before raid) affect something?

2) why are bot loadouts have to be so simillar? there's a lot of g28's and scar's and I have no idea how to change it. I would like to see something like mjolnir and etc but there's none.

3) how to prevent bots from hiding? They are extremely passive, no matter what I do.

Hello there!

Quests in my game are extemely broken. First of all, the game lets me take the quest "postman pat part 2" before I even took part 1. At the same time, postman pat part 1 isn't availible at all even when I'm tried to make it sucess status via profile editor.

Second, quests like "Operation Aquarius" doesn't appear, while all requirements are met (my char is level 6).

I can't progress with all of this bugs. What can I do? :cursing: