Posts by Chadless

I had the same problem and was able to fix it by enabling the movement changes in the config editor in Realism mod folder and going in-game and turning on hip fire recoil climb from the f12 edit section with it off I could not aim left or right while hip firing for some reason turning it on fixed it for me don't know if it will work for you but give it a try.

Thanks that worked.

Latest couple versions have introduced a weird issue for me where if Im hipfiring in full auto while Im actually firing IE holding down the trigger I cant aim left or right, up and down works fine. Does not present with version 0.8.72.

I assume its something related to the fix for this

• Fixed hipfire horizontal sens being 0 until player ADSs, and fixed hipfire sens using ADS sens as a base value.

have to somehow tell the client to treat those scopes a special way, so far that's the only stat I could see that wouldn't mess everything up. I'll try and figure out a better solution in future

Ah well either way, thanks for the hard work, looking forward to future updates, you consistently embarrass BSG with the quality of these mods

Tiered flea overrides BSG's blacklists, you're supposed to use the hardcore flea option to limit the amount of offers.

ah yea I have hardcode flea on it was just surprising to see a thicc item case listed for like 2.6m and 40mm grenade launcher for 250k. So I assumed it was bugging out

Anyone else having an issue where seemingly nothing is blacklisted from the flea after level 25? the tired flea market seems to work until 25 then everything is on sale for some reason.

Edit: ok its not everything but there are some really weird items that arent black listed like the thicc items case and the 40mm GLs

Figured it out, weirdly it was from an excessively high ergo multiplier in the config. Accidently had a 1.8 ergo multiplier not 0.8 and it borked reloading completely lol

Anyways great mod.

Either conflicting mod or specific combination of config options are causing the issue, like disabling "Recoil and Attachment Overhaul"

Think it might be conflicting with the multicam retextures, makes sense I suppose

Anyone else having issues reloading? as soon as I try to reload anything its just borked, cant interact with anything anymore. Just started with the latest version.

Edit

Figured it out some issue with "Enable Reload and Chamber Speed Changes" in the f12 menu. Works fine with it disabled not sure if its just a conflict with another mod but I have nothing else touching reloads so idk.

Looking into this now, I believe I'm able to replicate this bug. -I assume you were getting a server error about .includes and undefined? If so, that's on track to be fixed in FAIT and FiBIT (hopefully) sometime today.

Edit: The root of the problem is that the backup sights mod adds attachment options that aren't ingame items. I'll try and create a workaround on my end, but this is primarily an All The Backup Sights bug, it seems, that will affect any mod that tries to programmatically alter bot inventories based on what attachment options are available to each item.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by this? Are they not counting for quests, not fighting eachother, etc.?

Yea it was .includes and undefined, thanks for all your hard work this is truly a mainstay mod for me.

The error Im seeing with assorted weapons armory is

Error: Could not find preset for weapon with tpl M16A4

Error: Could not find preset for weapon with tpl M16A4

at BotWeaponGenerator.getPresetWeaponMods (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:8043:22)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:7986:28)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:7947:21)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:7496:61)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:7192:52)

at BotGenerator.generate (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:7144:24)

at BotController.generate (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:3255:34)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:52:61)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:15891:42)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\SPT 3.2.2\obj\bundle.js:14788:61)

in case it helps, results in the same lack of AI spawning. Well actually weirdly the AI spawned after a like 5 minute delay all at once lol it was mass chaos. After several runs, the AI either spawn late or not at all, with similar errors to the one above just on different guns.

Thanks again Fin

Yes, still the same and sadly this was the final update. He's not updating this mod anymore unless someone else wants to do it and has the time. I even tryed his new mod and still have the same issue.

For what its worth I got FAIT back working it the mod All The Backup Sights was conflicting with FAIT for some reason I really dont know why must have to do with weapon preset generation with the changes to where you can put offset sights and such,

Yes, still the same and sadly this was the final update. He's not updating this mod anymore unless someone else wants to do it and has the time. I even tryed his new mod and still have the same issue.

He said he would be doing hotfixes over the next few days im sure he will get to it.

what is up with the pmc 1-2 tapping me? i have lvl 4 armor and a altyn on the pmc ate 3 shots to the head. doesnt die then proceeds to 2 tap me like it was nothing. i had ap rounds too. i just feel like something is broke in this mod. i get its suppose to be harder but dying in 2 shots is just dumb

the pmc tanking shots probably has to do with the health multiplier that AKI has. You can change that in FAIT. That or he had a helmet and you had bad rounds.

As far as you dying quickly first off level 4 armor is pretty crap and even with level 6 armor you can still get two tapped in the chest by high end rounds in EFT. None of this is really FAITs fault.

Ive noticed Big Pipe and sniper scavs not spawning anyone experiencing anything similar? For clarificaton Knight and Birdman or whatever his name do spawn, but not Big Pipe and no sniper scavs on any map.

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,Čď516974395017ē58ğĠ2330Ĩ06ġĆĨ3Ď7Đ0Ċ8ď,İĈ0Ĥ2ijĖ811ēĎ6ľ38ħħ8Ĥ,1Ğ9įīĚ2652,ċŖĽ19ĈģʼnŃ4Ľ8Ę146Ś3Đ,|0,ůůŃ|assaultŭpmcboŻfollowergluharŵŷŹƂƄƆƈƊƌƎrscouƔƅƇƉƋƍƏsecurity,ƃơƗƤƚsnipeƯƕƢrkojaƶƮưƖƉŷƶtƏƺƱƉbŹlƮ|ŴŶŸźgrƞp,beNJuƧcŭůŘŘ3ŎǧŃǩǨǫ1.Ń0.ǦŃıŲ,2ǵǵǯ,PMCsŰȀ|ƀtnameshƉƹƧƸƐtetȊmwƬhƝmmŵŭǪȝǬǫűȀȞŃǥȟȡǓƒźŭ|ŽſƁNjDžƘƥƐǔƓȰƼƳƦƝƟȷƲƙƦƨƪƬǃƻȾȳƵƷƹǒǜǞǠ,ƑǕtǗǙȜȠ.6Ĺēǣ5ǢĹůǒŲɟ|Ţȫdzɥə4Ƕǫɣů3ɜǒŖŎ0ɢɱ1ɳȫɰɜɶɴɺɷǒ|ɮǶɯŮřȫȥǒ-ǩɘɣɫȫɝǹ,ġǰ8ʑɚʖɬřɢɭɢǦʃǦɩǒȞɩŘųĞʗ|ōɻȫʩɾɿʬɢʯɸǷʙʆʅǒǤȫʉǶɟǪġ|ʎʄʐɶɪ˃ŏɲɟɩʋ|ˉɧǪɩɜɯʦ7ʃʪʪʡɷłɢ˗ɡɢ˕˃ɿħʧʳʦ˗,6˝əǒǦˊėʴ|ʤʻżumǚƀȪǒɕȞʐ|5dŗcc5ba4bőĭ4ļĞɳņēcdeb229d7fɳcɳ0e7ceĠʠɟȚpȅȇȉȋ,ȍƉaȐȒeȔȖȘȚǿˁȢȀȡǺǺɜ˻ʓȟ˺ɗɕ̉˄ɪDzē̷Řǣɪ͊ŘʦůːȀŘ4ʳȡ͕͑ɷ͖05:5͛ɷŘaƅɏ͢͡lͣͦͥͧǧů white blueBG