Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Noticed as well that there is an issue with the 'Goon Squad'. Knight and Birdeye spawn normal, no issues. Big Pipe however never spawns. His spawn is replaced by typically a Bear, and even an USEC sometimes. This explains why I found either knight or birdeye dead, or even both.

I double checked it by raising their spawnrate to 100% on customs, and did 5 raids. Every single raid, Knight and Birdeye spawned. No Big Pipe spawn. In 4 raids, a Bear PMC spawned instead. In 1 raid, a USEC PMC spawned instead.

Code
    xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,77Ą3543Ą02čĄ,55801172330ĩ067,Ćĩ3ĎĔ60Ċ8ďİĩĈ0ģ2Ĕ5ćĥ,ċ34228Ň36907ĭ,15ķıĬ7ň652Ņ5śĿ19ĈĢ821ăġĐijĚĶ6Ĩ40,|ŲŲŨŨ|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.5,Ŷ.Ŕ,2.śœǴŷǵǷŷǮǬ.3ǴijŶǰȀȀŨŲPMCsǬȊ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȔmwƱhƢmmźųŝǶȨǸǴŵȊȩŨŝǽȩȬǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȼǁƸƫƢƤɃƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɊȿƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȲDzİĠŲĎųŲĪȷŶŲǗŨ4ȷŨǽɮɤɰȧǴ|1ɩǫǗċũȷűăɭǗ|ɾĹʀŲģȷ|ėǰɼŴŅȷȰȷ-ŷ6ɡȫųȷɨȭǴįǩ8ēɥʣɹŲʁǗɩʃǽʏǽɰɴǶɶɸŕʤ|ġ,ŏȷʶʸʄʵǫʻʽʷʃ|2ʦʃŝʮ˃ǰʔȯɭǶɭʛʐȃœɦ˓İʉɼǽʗǗŝ˚ɹȪǶʵŲ7ʏdzɺʃˣœɺʋ|˥0˧ǫĥ˂Ĩʴ˄ʴŲĶɱɤ˛ĠˋǰʮɷɼpumǟƅȶǗʘˎʝŸ5dŜcc5ba4b9ōřľŕˮůĠcdebʼn9d7fˮcˮ0e7ceĦʮɭȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƎaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉˑʝȬ˒Ȅ˼˒Ŵ.ʡȮǷǩ˚ɯʦˊʭ͕ʝŝ˔͙ˊŝʳŲǫǫ˔Ī͇̋Ȋ˄ͤŵ5:ġ:ˮˊaƊɛͱͰlͲ͵ʹͶʙ white blueBG

I already wrote about it) And you ll meet all ExUsecs as PMC bots too, Aki 3+ have new pattern for them,Ex's use Usec Ai, that's why all are turning into Usec\bear. But I don't understand why only the big pipe changes)

• Is this a FAIT issue, or AKI 3.1.1 issue?

Its somewhere in the middle) Fait always was heavy coded, so main basis was about converting pr replacing something into another thing, since AKI 3.1.1 devs (or BSG) made ExUsecs like copypasted Usecs, Fait is just doing what it must to do. And yeah it's gamebreaking sh@t, so we can only wait till Fin will rework this feature, or made some kind of blacklist for AI\Gear\Behaviour converting

• Its somewhere in the middle) Fait always was heavy coded, so main basis was about converting pr replacing something into another thing, since AKI 3.1.1 devs (or BSG) made ExUsecs like copypasted Usecs, Fait is just doing what it must to do. And yeah it's gamebreaking sh@t, so we can only wait till Fin will rework this feature, or made some kind of blacklist for AI\Gear\Behaviour converting

Ah yes, I see what you mean, I just did Lighthouse for the first time, and I went to the USEC base, and all the Rogues were replaced by USEC PMCs. Regarding the Goon Squad spawns, I'm also missing Big Pipe, him been replaced by a random PMC, either Bear or USEC for some strange reason, but Birdeye and Knight does spawn 100% of the time, only Big Pipe seems to be replaced.

I am still experience issues with getting Sniper SCAVs to spawn, been messing with the config, and I can't seem to get them to spawn on Customs, been messing around with opening/closing spawn zones, and they still won't spawn.

• I was running just FAIT on a fresh install and wasn't getting any bots to spawn, so I disabled spawn changes and switched to LUA's Spawn Rework, still no bots. However, once I disabled all gear changes in FAIT everything was spawning as normal, enabled it again, bam, no spawns. Here's the debug hash from my last run with gear changes enabled.

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,37Đ4267550040Ď,ě801172330Ī0ęē1Ī3Ďĕ60Ċ8ďēĪĈ0Ĥ2ĕ5ćĦ,784ŇĴĶ63ğ54,1Ĝ9ĆIJ07ė652,ċŚĿ19Ĉ58821,ĶĎĘ4ė0Ĝť9Ũ|Ũ0,Ŷųassault,|pmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏżƼtƕǀƷƏbžlƴ||ƗŽſgrƤp,beǐuƭcƁ-0.5ŷő.Œ,2.ŚőǵŨǷǶǹ1ǯŷ.3ǵijŸDZȂȄǭŶȇƁƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȑmwƲhƣmmźƁǻǬǸȦǵȂŵȆǺǵŜǿȧȈǙŻǛƀǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȳƙȺǂƹƬƣƥɁƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɈȽƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ǚƙǝǟȣǹǪ6ēĢŶġ|ŶīƁɦőŶǘŨŐɭɢɰǿŐŜǸŴɧǬǘċăɹ|ğăɬǘɾǬĹɩɿĤɩ|3Ǭɥɪɯ|Ȯɩ-ǷɡŴȨƁɩƁȈǸ7ǽ8Ņɣʡɷŝʁɧʁǿɽɳɩȧɴǵ|ĜʢʯǬ9ʁě,ʴʉʲʷʵʳʁʐŶɿǘŜʏŜŜǘʓȃɞȪ|ʙɪȩɫDZːɨʅʊũɩŜʕʖȧɶʰĚɩǴ1ĝɩ˞Ħʾ|ˠˢǘˤˡʉĩʱ2ŶʰǘŶĶʫɱʐĢʒŨ2ɯɵ˹ƂumǠƆſˍ˛ǭ˜dścc5ba4bŔęğĹĝĮŜ5cdeb229d7fĝc̗e7ceħɯɬȡpȌȎȐȒ,ȔƏaȗșețȝȟȡsʚȫȪʛɟ˹ˏɦ.ʟ̇Ǹɠ́ɿȂʑŨǿ͐ǭ˅͕ˑʰ˱͆ˑīȈ̈́Ȉ˰͞Ȇ5:ě:ˢŜaƋəͫͪlͬͯͮͰʗ white blueBG

• I already wrote about it) And you ll meet all ExUsecs as PMC bots too, Aki 3+ have new pattern for them,Ex's use Usec Ai, that's why all are turning into Usec\bear. But I don't understand why only the big pipe changes)

The exUSEC's were already replaced by PMC's before the update to the live tarkov version, and addition of the Goon Squad. I believe that had something to do with the spread spawns option.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.24.1 for AKI 3.1.x

1.24.1 - (August 5, 2022)

• Significant fixes to pmc generation
      • Big Pipe should spawn properly
      • Rogues should spawn properly
    • Fix for sniper scav spawns
    • Further improved stat rounding
    • Slightly altered default bot spotting speeds
    • Rebalanced progressive gear armor levels
      • Level 4+ armors are now somewhat rarer
    • Fixed some issues with armor vs. non-armor weighting
    • Added flares to caliber list

Known bugs:

• Setting the bot amount to anything but 'As Online' may cause bots to fail to spawn at all
    • When doing scav raids, PMCs may not be hostile
    • Setting the server time doesn't do anything
  • everytime i try to use this i get this. can someone help me fix it?

= =

xĀā,57935899730Ď164ă4631065918332ĜăĈ01172Ğ0ĩ67,ĖĞğĄ760948ĄĮĞĉ0802775Ĝĥ,84Ď5Ą6ĐŌ4Ķĭ15ĵįĩ742ę2,45ęľĠ9ĉĈ8ĠĮĤ4ķ812ĔĘ0Ĺ|0,ųŵ,|assaultŷpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ|ŸźżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŷ-0.5Ŵ,1.Œ,2.ęǬǴ1ǵǷǶǹǮŴ.3ǴğųǶ2ȁǫǹǫPMCsǫų|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȖmwưhơmmŹŷśȆȪǴȄǶŶȭǷśǾȫŶǗƖžŷ|ƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔǘƗȾǀƷƪơƣɅƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɌɁƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ƕǙtǛǝŷȴDzĮăų2ǪŲŧȹȁȍ|ǶĒǖǶǾɳɦĒȩǴɰųćȹŝņɪ|ňņɯǖɿĸɾųľȹ|ɽɩɭŜȹȲȹ-ǹ6ɣȬŷȹŷŶȆĭǨ8,ĭœɧɣųʃǖɼɯǾʁǾɲɰǷɸɺʤʤǖŊ,9ɯʷʹʌ|ʻʺǪʼǖ|ȃŜɯśʯśśǖʕǰȍȆȍʛɫȰėǰǬʪʀŷǾʗǖś˜ʰȫȆʾųłȹdzėɯ˥ĥʅ|˧Ďȹ˪˕˃Ĩʥ˝ųʵɫĴȹɴʒăʔȂɲɹɪpumǞƄȸǖʘːȅʳd52cc5ba4bĆĬňĸĎĘś5cdeb229d7fĎc̝e7ceĦɲȍȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƍaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȋ˓̍ȯǸǫǪȰŲ.ʡˡǷǨ˜ɱʝ˖ȳɦȄśɨ˖̟͜ŶǪ͌͗˯͉Ȯǫȃ͉ŵ5:Ŋ:˯śaƉɝͲͱlͳͶ͵ͷʙ white blueBG

=

• everytime i try to use this i get this. can someone help me fix it?

= =

xĀā,57935899730Ď164ă4631065918332ĜăĈ01172Ğ0ĩ67,ĖĞğĄ760948ĄĮĞĉ0802775Ĝĥ,84Ď5Ą6ĐŌ4Ķĭ15ĵįĩ742ę2,45ęľĠ9ĉĈ8ĠĮĤ4ķ812ĔĘ0Ĺ|0,ųŵ,|assaultŷpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ|ŸźżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŷ-0.5Ŵ,1.Œ,2.ęǬǴ1ǵǷǶǹǮŴ.3ǴğųǶ2ȁǫǹǫPMCsǫų|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȖmwưhơmmŹŷśȆȪǴȄǶŶȭǷśǾȫŶǗƖžŷ|ƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔǘƗȾǀƷƪơƣɅƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɌɁƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ƕǙtǛǝŷȴDzĮăų2ǪŲŧȹȁȍ|ǶĒǖǶǾɳɦĒȩǴɰųćȹŝņɪ|ňņɯǖɿĸɾųľȹ|ɽɩɭŜȹȲȹ-ǹ6ɣȬŷȹŷŶȆĭǨ8,ĭœɧɣųʃǖɼɯǾʁǾɲɰǷɸɺʤʤǖŊ,9ɯʷʹʌ|ʻʺǪʼǖ|ȃŜɯśʯśśǖʕǰȍȆȍʛɫȰėǰǬʪʀŷǾʗǖś˜ʰȫȆʾųłȹdzėɯ˥ĥʅ|˧Ďȹ˪˕˃Ĩʥ˝ųʵɫĴȹɴʒăʔȂɲɹɪpumǞƄȸǖʘːȅʳd52cc5ba4bĆĬňĸĎĘś5cdeb229d7fĎc̝e7ceĦɲȍȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƍaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȋ˓̍ȯǸǫǪȰŲ.ʡˡǷǨ˜ɱʝ˖ȳɦȄśɨ˖̟͜ŶǪ͌͗˯͉Ȯǫȃ͉ŵ5:Ŋ:˯śaƉɝͲͱlͳͶ͵ͷʙ white blueBG

=

Its normal. I think you are not blind? If you are not blind, you ll see that ITS NOT AN ERROR in server logger, so its not an error, its debug hash, it helps Fin(author of Fait) check a lot of bugs.

When you ll see real bad things, you can report about them, just copypaste your problem and give this debug hash to analyz

• I just ran multiple raids with the new version and sometimes i ran into Multiple Big Pipes at one place, the only thing in the config i changed was Disabling the AI from using Grenades. No other members of the goons Squad where there, only 2 too 3 Bigpipes.

I guess thats not wanted?

• I just ran multiple raids with the new version and sometimes i ran into Multiple Big Pipes at one place, the only thing in the config i changed was Disabling the AI from using Grenades. No other members of the goons Squad where there, only 2 too 3 Bigpipes.

I guess thats not wanted?

Same, I just had 4 Big Pipes on a factory run... That was rough to say the least. He's definitely spawning now lol.

• I just downloaded the new version and I am getting no bot spawns in my raid whatsoever. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

= =

xĀā,57935899730Ď164,69852Đ67103Ę70ăĈ011723čĩ0Ě,31ĩĞĄ76094Ė7Įĩĉ080277518ĥ,İĈ24ŅĶĐ5Ĉ5ň5Ķįı07426ė,45ŜĿĘĕ9Ĉ8Ę,8Ŝ46ŋ4Ś4ĴŜ2,|ġŷňŵassaultŵpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ||ƗžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcŵ-0.Œġ1.1Œ2.ŜŹ1ǵǷǶǹňǯ,Ǫ3ŹĞǭ,2ȂȂǶġPMCsǽȍ|ƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȗmwƲhƣmmŻŵŴǺȫǸȭȬǺŴǿȬŸǙżǛƁǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȶƙȽǂƹƬƣƥɄƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɋɀƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ǚƙǝǟŵȳdzĮăġ2ŒŶĮġǘǭɫ|ǶĒǘǶǿɲɤĒȪŹɯġćŵɺɭɮ4ġĿɽɲĎňʆǘʁũɮ|ɼɧɽġɱ|ȱɽ-ǹ6ɡŹɫɽŵŸǺĺǪ8,ĺŔɥɡʑɮɻɮǿɨʍŞɽȬɷɹʥʥʅɿɽŐ,9ʌɾʇɮʹʻʄȄŞɮŴʒŴŴǘʖȃɫǺʛǘʝȍȫɦʇɪũɨǿʘǘŴ˚ɯȮʳġŃʰʆĜɮˢĥʼ˥ʾɽ˧Ĝ˂ʬ˅ġʵɩĵʰɤ˛ăʕǶŋȩŹɨpumǠƆƀʜ˞ˎ˒ʳdėcc5ba4bĆĚʁĖĎĬŴ5cdeb229d7fĎc̘e7ceĦɱɫȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƏaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌɩʞȍ̓Ÿ˲̉ǶŶ.ʢȯǷǪ˚ɰ͇˻˹ɳ͔ȃ͗ˈȍ͙ʥ͇Ǭ˕čȆ͎͚ʆ͆ǽ5:Ő:ʆĒaƋɜͮͭl͈̈́, white blueBG

=

• For further clarity I tested this on a completely fresh install of SPT-AKI and no other mods.

= =

xĀā,57935899730Ď164,2598215310Ą765Ē5Ĉ011723čĪ067,ěĪ3Ĕ7ğ0948ĄİĪĉ0802ĵ518Ħ,ĐĸĹğ568628ėň5ķıĬ742Ġ2,4ōĤĘĖ9Ĉė1,ą3Ċ9243Ś66919,|0ň,Ÿŧ|assaultŶpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ|ŽſƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcŶ-0.5źň.ęē.ĠŹŧǸǷǺǸDzź.3ŹijŻēȃȃŧŸPMCsǰŸ|ƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȗmwƵhƦmmžŶŝǹȫǻȭȬǹŝȀȬŸȎƚǞƄǛƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙǝƜȽDžƼƯƦƨɄƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɋɀƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ȶƜǠǢŶȳǵİăŸĔŶŸčŶŷňȎ|ŧĒǛŧȀɲɤĒȪŹɯɩǯɲĎɭɮ4ŸŀɫɽŻɾǛʁ,ʃǛ|ćēɼɬɱ|ȱɫ-Ǹ6ɡŹȎɫɨǰǹįǭ8ŨɥʤɺŞɮɩɮȀʐȀʒȬɷɹŕʥɺʆɮģ,9ɮʅɿɫʷʹʄ2ŸʉǛŝʒŝŝǛʖȄʙȇŶʜɬȆɭē˒ɪĺŶȀʘ˄,˙ɯȮʱŸ7ʐĜʵɫˡňĜʄʴʼǛ˦ĦʺĩʳˁʳŸ6ɮɳɫŝʐˊŭȩŹɼpumǣƉƃˏȳʞʱd52cc5ba4bĆĮʁĺĎĭ˹cdeb229d7fĎc̘e7ceħɱȎȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƒaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌː̈ȴ͂ȍă̈żʡ˞ǹǭ˙˂ɩŹʔ˷Ȳ˓ˇ˓ɦ˓ʲŸǯǯʆİɾȯͅˁ̓ͣ5:ģ:ɾĒaƎɜͬͫlͅˑ white blueBG

=

Same problem as before - no bots spawn in my raids, at all.

• Got two instances of Big Pipe in one single daytime factory raid. The Pipe twins absolutely leveled the place! I'm guessing this is a bug. Though a "oops, all big pipes!" option would be pretty interesting...

Edited once, last by mapynix ().

• For me, still no bigpipe(Tested on lighthouse).
    Bigpipe always replaced with pmc bot.

And I didn't even enable the spawn option.

I actually use this mod because of gear setting,
    but the mod effects spawn setting no matter I enabled or disabled..

Edited 3 times, last by Dokko ().

• The most current version of this mod makes it so both your PMC and Scav spawn with well over 1000 health. I'm pretty sure its the same for the AI too. Ive went back to the previous version and this wasn't an issue, but by downloading and loading up 1.24.1a the issue occurs. Tried searching through the files to somehow edit this back to normal but I'm unable to. Until this is fixed I'll be going back to the previous version.2022-08-05[21-08] (0).png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!