Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• The most current version of this mod makes it so both your PMC and Scav spawn with well over 1000 health. I'm pretty sure its the same for the AI too. Ive went back to the previous version and this wasn't an issue, but by downloading and loading up 1.24.1a the issue occurs. Tried searching through the files to somehow edit this back to normal but I'm unable to. Until this is fixed I'll be going back to the previous version.2022-08-05[21-08] (0).png

I'm not sure what may have caused that, but I'm not certain FAIT is the culprit. -The only function it has for modifying HP values is only able to set your total health to even multiples of seven (Because it sets each limb to the same HP).

However, to set your health back to normal you'd want to open your profile in the user/profiles folder, and search for:

"Health": {

below that you should see the HP values for your various limbs, and can edit them back down to normal.

• Just did a woods run where big pipe spawned at scav house, checkpoint, lumber mill, and scav village. Everything was dead except him at each location lol.

• I'm not sure what may have caused that, but I'm not certain FAIT is the culprit. -The only function it has for modifying HP values is only able to set your total health to even multiples of seven (Because it sets each limb to the same HP).

However, to set your health back to normal you'd want to open your profile in the user/profiles folder, and search for:

"Health": {

below that you should see the HP values for your various limbs, and can edit them back down to normal.

Yeah idk, as soon as I switch to the new update the health changes, and I'm unable to change it back to normal in the config as it just reverts it self. Going back to the older version doesn't have this issue. If you can somehow look into this I'd appreciate it, no other mod is changing this for me, only when I install the new update for this mod. Really bizarre.

• Let me know how it goes! It was working fine on my end, but I can never know what weird setting combinations might do. No rush, though, I won't be able to reply again until the morning-ish.

3 Factory runs 1 scav, 2 PMC, no big pipe to be seen! Thanks Fin.

• Hello, I installed Version 1.24.1a and I have big pipe 2 times in the same raid. The big pipe, birdeye and knight bosses spawn in all my games. Can we reduce the chance of bosses spawning ?

• Yeah idk, as soon as I switch to the new update the health changes, and I'm unable to change it back to normal in the config as it just reverts it self. Going back to the older version doesn't have this issue. If you can somehow look into this I'd appreciate it, no other mod is changing this for me, only when I install the new update for this mod. Really bizarre.

Would you mind pasting your config here, inside of a spoiler tag? That'd help me in trying to reproduce the error :>

• I was still on the 1.24.0e version, but I just came out of a raid where the Goon Squad (I confirmed a kill on Knight) and a team of 3 BEARs were seemingly teaming up on me, without firing on each other despite ample opportunity.

Is there any knowledge about issues where the Goon Squad and BEAR PMCs are assigned the same faction or something?

I only have AI changes turned on.

PS: Is there any way to balance the Goon Squad or Tagilla with the mod? (If not, are there any plans to?)

Edited once, last by Waggles ().

• At the moment you can alter the goon squad via the Advanced AI Config, or by adding them to one of the three main AI lists (High, mid or low tier)

If using the advanced AI config, you'd want to make a new group called "Goons", that's set to ["bossKnight", "followerBigPipe", "followerBirdEye"], and you could then use that group to make specific changes as detailed in the config file itself.

-I may actually add that group as a default, in the next update.

• Error: Items must not be empty

Error: Items must not be empty

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:13497:34)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:13479:33)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getCompatibleAmmo (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7911:57)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7639:30)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7659:21)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7161:61)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:6857:52)

at BotGenerator.generate (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:6809:24)

at BotController.generate (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:3064:34)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (D:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:53:61)

receive this error, I think ammo option(hipen lowpen) cause this.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

• No bots are generating when i have gear changes enabled in mod, when i turn it off bots generate as normal. Really enjoy your mod and i really want the gear changes to work.

Should be fixed, this was due to there technically being two types of 9x18PM ammo, one of which has no types available for it, which caused an error when FAIT added it to caliber lists.

• Should be fixed, this was due to there technically being two types of 9x18PM ammo, one of which has no types available for it, which caused an error when FAIT added it to caliber lists.

wow that was quick! much love and thank you fin

• Okay im sorry, but same error new caliber

Can you post your debug hash? I'm not sure what settings you've used that are letting bots try to spawn with NSV ammo o_O

Edit: Also try deleting all the files inside your bot_inventories folder, to force FAIT to regenerate them, as that might be the source of the issue.

Edited once, last by Fin ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!