Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Hey Fin,

Love your mod. Just have one problem, I've been dialing in my wave settings to my preferences on Factory but have noticed that Big Pipe is spawning about twice per run. Is there any way I can fix this? I only have this mod installed.

Aki Version - 3.2.0

FIAT Version - 1.24.2a

Thank you in advanced!

• For me, ammo issue got just Fixed, thanks Fin..
    I have same issue with vux, saw bigpipe on Factory even I didn't enable the boss spawning option on game menu before start raid.
    And again, the tactical device setting(the buggy one) in gear setting is completely broken now, pmc bots always have cursed guns.

• Can you post your debug hash? I'm not sure what settings you've used that are letting bots try to spawn with NSV ammo o_O

Edit: Also try deleting all the files inside your bot_inventories folder, to force FAIT to regenerate them, as that might be the source of the issue.

xĀā,65339461ć827620,159758ąđ738Ċ5,5Ę01172Ć0ĩ67,3ċĆ257ď0ĈęĭĆĝ9080Ďė18ĥ,8č924Ę1916ĊĐĮ489ŕ3635049įĠŊĄľ2ŌŔĘč1,œ40Ĵ8ŜŘĴĢ,|Ēŵ,Ē|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.ĠĒ1.Ĕ,2.ĄēǴŨǶǵǸǭŨǩ3Ǵ3đǴȀǻǸĒPMCsŷȊ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȔmwƱhƢmmźųǷȧǹȄȊǬȩ2ĮȩŶǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȺǁƸƫƢƤɁƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɈȽƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȬǻDzȯŚǰĠŴĮŸɧ1ɩŨ4ȵŨǽǗɰũǰǸ|ɫĮɦ|dzɫɩėēɸǗǗɼ0ɾĠĥɩ|řɥȵĒɮǗȮɱ|-Ƕ6ȦǴŸȵɟȊǷĭǩ8,ĭɤɤɷʎɩĒ3ɩǽɺǽʏɷǸɮȮŨ|ʣɩʄʆʀʉɻʇʅȵɿʈȵʊĠIJȵȮʮȮȮǗʔǰŸǷʙǗʛɠēĒʲʨĒęųǽʖʐăɯȩǷʴĒɿʃʼʸˀʂʻ˓˦ʁʐʫɩȀʤ˂ʌɲȯ˜ɺˋʤǷɦʚʯˎʜǴʴd52cc5ba4bŝĬūęʅ0ő5cdeb229d7fʅc̐e7ceĦʏŸȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƎaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉɧŶȃ̻ȪĠʇ̀ʟ˟Ȅɢʯʋ̀Ȯ̀ǽȬȮ˔ɵ͎͉Ŷ̿ȊʑʽȬ͔͖͗ȫŷ5:Ģ:ʽȮaƊəͤͣlͥͨͧͩʘ, white blueBG

• xĀā,65339461ć827620,159758ąđ738Ċ5,5Ę01172Ć0ĩ67,3ċĆ257ď0ĈęĭĆĝ9080Ďė18ĥ,8č924Ę1916ĊĐĮ489ŕ3635049įĠŊĄľ2ŌŔĘč1,œ40Ĵ8ŜŘĴĢ,|Ēŵ,Ē|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.ĠĒ1.Ĕ,2.ĄēǴŨǶǵǸǭŨǩ3Ǵ3đǴȀǻǸĒPMCsŷȊ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȔmwƱhƢmmźųǷȧǹȄȊǬȩ2ĮȩŶǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȺǁƸƫƢƤɁƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɈȽƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȬǻDzȯŚǰĠŴĮŸɧ1ɩŨ4ȵŨǽǗɰũǰǸ|ɫĮɦ|dzɫɩėēɸǗǗɼ0ɾĠĥɩ|řɥȵĒɮǗȮɱ|-Ƕ6ȦǴŸȵɟȊǷĭǩ8,ĭɤɤɷʎɩĒ3ɩǽɺǽʏɷǸɮȮŨ|ʣɩʄʆʀʉɻʇʅȵɿʈȵʊĠIJȵȮʮȮȮǗʔǰŸǷʙǗʛɠēĒʲʨĒęųǽʖʐăɯȩǷʴĒɿʃʼʸˀʂʻ˓˦ʁʐʫɩȀʤ˂ʌɲȯ˜ɺˋʤǷɦʚʯˎʜǴʴd52cc5ba4bŝĬūęʅ0ő5cdeb229d7fʅc̐e7ceĦʏŸȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƎaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉɧŶȃ̻ȪĠʇ̀ʟ˟Ȅɢʯʋ̀Ȯ̀ǽȬȮ˔ɵ͎͉Ŷ̿ȊʑʽȬ͔͖͗ȫŷ5:Ģ:ʽȮaƊəͤͣlͥͨͧͩʘ, white blueBG

tried deleting them, but i still see NSV ammo in their caliber list, no idea what has happend, tried with all defaults but the error is still there

• For me, ammo issue got just Fixed, thanks Fin..
    I have same issue with vux, saw bigpipe on Factory even I didn't enable the boss spawning option on game menu before start raid.
    And again, the tactical device setting(the buggy one) in gear setting is completely broken now, pmc bots always have cursed guns.

I believe I've found the source of this one, as well. Aki changed a variable from convertFromChances to convertIntoPmcChance. I'm just testing now, but I believe switching that in FAIT should re-solve this issue.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.24.2b for AKI 3.2.x

I'm half asleep, so this is getting its own version, incase it's horribly bugged and the link to 1.24.2a is needed.

1.24.2b- (August 9, 2022)

• Fixed more bot generation errors
    • Tactical / Optics limiting should work again
    • Some other fixes
  • [Client Request] /client/game/start

TypeError: Cannot read property 'pmc' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'pmc' of undefined

at Function.runOnGameStart (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4321:33)

at Object.action (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:74:30)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13009:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13304:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13294:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:14874:38)

at Inflate.cb (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:14899:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

xĀā,7781024Ć9214323,5463ć659183ĐĜē580117đ30Ğ067,ėĞĐ5Ą609ĊijįĞ890ģ2Ą5Ĝĥ,84005ij616Ō4ķĮ15Ķİī742ę2,45ęĿ19ļĢ8čŅijĜŎħ753Ć20,|Ųŵ,Ų|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.5ŷ,1.œ,2.ęǭǵ1ǶǸǷǺǯŷ.ĒǷĐŲǷűǵȂȅ,PMCsǬŸƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȖmwƱhƢmmźųŜǺǹȇȪŶȆȪȃįȫŶǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȽǁƸƫƢƤɄƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɋɀƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȰǽ6ȲŔDZǫŴįŸɪćȸǷ4ɯȲǗȀŝDZǸ|ɮ3ɩ|ŞŨȸŇŅɬǗɾ8ɼʁģȸ|ɻɨȸŲɱǗŜĒǗ-Ǻɥɹȇ|ȸųŶȪĮǩ8ăēŲɧɹʏɬŲĩȸĒɼĒʐʘȪɱȩųɧʥ|Ŋ,ĽȸʸʺǗǗʼɬˀʊȄʁʑɶˆŜʔȃŸȭųʛɪȯǭŲȩʩŲʆųĒʗ|Ŝ˚ɣɣʷŲŭȸǴćɬˢĥʃ|ˤňȸ˧ɮʾđʣȸȄʶŲĵɲʓ˛ēȸʕDZʐʳɩpumǟƅȷǗɢǸʝǵʷd52cc5ba4b93ĭŇʆňĬŜ5cdeb229d7fňc̝e7ceĦʐŸȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƎaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȌːǬǷȮȳ˻ˑŴ.ʡ˞̊dz̉ʁȆʒǵĒ͖ǬŜŜ˓ɷɧʤ͌ɷĩ͊ȆŶűͥŷ5:Ŋ:ˬŜaƊɜͲͱlͳͶ͵ͷȇ white blueBG

error occurs while game is loading and prevents the main menu from appearing no mod settings have been changed and they are fresh out the zip´s (Fait and Fail)

• Looking at your folder structure, are you trying to use this on 3.1.1 still? -If so it won't work, I'm afraid, as SPT has changed some variable paths around that will make new versions of FAIT fundamentally incompatible with versions before 3.2.0

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.24.2c for AKI 3.2.x

1.24.2c- (August 9, 2022)

• Big difficulty fix. Very important.
      • Thanks to Lavax for pointing out an issue with FAIL's settings that, it turned out, stemmed from an issue that was also affecting FAIT.
  • somebody help me

This looks like it may be due to a mod conflict. If you run the game with only FAIT installed, does the error still occur? -If so, would you mind letting me know what mods you're using, so I can look into them?

And in either case, I can't use the debug hash unless it's the actual text, so I can copy-paste it. The image isn't useful, unfortunately :<

Would you mind re-submitting it as a text paste?

• Hello Fin,

can you confirm that rogues spawn as intended?

I just did a bunch of lighthouse raids and the roofs in the watertreatment plant where overrun by scavs and PMCs but no rogues.

= DEBUG HASH!! If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and =

= paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!: =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

= =

xĀā,1068979947Ć439,6377202312ĄČ78,558011Ė330ĩą7,Ěĩ325ĕ60ċ8Ĵįĩć0Ĥ2ĕ518Ħ,Ĺ9ķĆ3Ć934ĴĮŎćĊŋ3504ō15,ŏ6ģĘ19ćģ8ĜįĹĉĪĢ1ďŋė,|0,ųŵűassaultűpmcbožfollowergluharŸźżƅƇƉƋƍƏƑrscouƗƈƊƌƎƐƒsecurity,ƆƤƚƧƝsnipeƲƘƥrkojaƹƱƳƙƌźƹtƒƽƴƌbżlƱ||ƔŻŽgrơp,beǍuƪcű-0.Ŝų1.ś,2.şăDz1dzǵǴǷǬŴ.3DzIJǪǮǿǿǴųPMCsŴȉ|ƃtnameshƌƼƪƻƓtetȓmwƯhƠmmŸű2ǶȧǷDzŶȂǵȦǼȩȃȊǗƖű|ƀƂƄǎLjƛƨƓŹǘƣȻƶƩƠƢȺƿɃƞƫƭƯdžƾƵƜƩƹƻȵǟǡǣ,ȳǙǛuǝ|ȰǺ6įġųijűųĪȵǪųǕǴ4ȵǴǼɭɣɯȦȩɟɨŜǕŏņɺ|4ųĤȵɻŜĹȵʀņɬǕŖǮɾųɯǕȮȵ-ǷɢɟȪűȵɧȉȩĮǧĠĮŗɤűĄŝʊɨʊǼɾǼʐʗȩɵDz|ʢʢǕĢ,ňȵʶʸǕʵŜʻʲʾʊ|ŰʈʑŝȵȦȦǕʔȀʤʘ|ʚŲʜdzɥăʨɽűǼʖ˃ĒɰȨʱʢ7ɾDZĄʊˢăʥʼ|ˤ0˦ŜĦ˂ęʣʑųʴ˒Ķ˞ɲ˜ɾˌ2ʐɶġſumǝƃŽˑɠŶɷ5d52cc5ba4bō67ʀĹ˭ąȦ5cdeb229d7f˭c̜e7ceħɯ6ŀ5Ī3a9fĔ2d6ǠĈf9ƫĮ˒|ȣpȎȐȒȔ,ȖƌașțeȝȟȡȣȈ˒ȱȱ̊ǵ˵˓ǴŲ.Ġɠ̉ǰˎʈǿʒɱ˓Ȧ˕ͭǮͰʢ͞ǩͰĪȫ˓Ŷėͷŵ5:Ģ:˭Ͱaƈə΄΃l΅Έ·Ήʘ white blueBG

= =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

• so far in the raids ive played bots only seem to spawn if the both the bot amount and difficulty are set to as online and for some reason by default my raid settings are set to easy for difficulty and medium for ai amount so its just an inconvenience of having to set it right every time i start a raid :(((

debug hash>

= =

xĀā,1068979947Ć439ă618087Ė5Ě3Ĕ3,Ěĕ1172330Ħą7,ĜĦ3257č0ċ8ıĬĦćĖ02IJ5ĔĢ,42ą563ņ67ė50Ĭ4ćĊ3Ňō49Ĝ5łņ5ĕ219ćŜ8ŞłŗČĥĕ0ŜĖ12,|Ŏű,Ŏ|assaultůpmcbożfollowergluharŶŸźƃƅƇƉƋƍƏrscouƕƆƈƊƌƎƐsecurity,ƄƢƘƥƛsnipeưƖƣrkojaƷƯƱƗƊŸƷtƐƻƲƊbźlƯ|ŵŷŹŻgrƟp,beNjuƨců-0.řŎ1.1ř2.6ř1ăDzDZǴdzdzǪų.ĞDZįǨ,ńDzǾDZŎPMCsųȉ|ƁtnameshƊƺƨƹƑtetȓmwƭhƞmmŶůǵȦǶȂȉŲȧDZŮǻȨȊƒǖżǓžƀƂnjdžƙƦƑǕƔȹƽƴƧƞƠɀƳƚƧƩƫƭDŽƼɇȼƶƸƺǓǝǟǡ,ȲƔǘǚůȩǥ6ĬğŎİɝĬŴŰăɧDZ4ů|ǼɭɯɬŮǵɮŎňɭ4řĶɸŎĕɭǓɹ,ɻʀɽɧ|ɷɤǓŎɬǓȮɭ-Ǵɠɮȁůɭɥȩīǥ8,īōɢȥʋɧɶɧĞřǓĞʌʓǵɲDz|ʞʞǓĚ,9ɧʲʴɿʮřʷʱʺʆȀ4ɧŮʩŮŮǓʐǿŴǵŴʖɨȩĄǿɩɦʂʦĞʒ|Ů˖ȬǶʮŎ7ʦ|ǯɩɧ˞ăˏǓǓˡĄˣǰ˦ʍʥˁŎʰɨ6ɪɡʍğʏɫʛʪˑ|pumǛƁŻˌȧȫʭ5d52cc5ba4bŗŊˀĶ0̘6Ů5cdeb229d7f̘c̘0e7ceģʌŴȣpȎȐȒȔ,ȖƊașțeȝȟȡȣȈˍȉȃȪǶ͆Ǭǰʭʚ͈͎ɟȥĬǧDzʎɯǾŮɣː̛͙Ųř͓Ȯ̘ͅȰɣ͡Ųű5:Ě:͡ŮaƆɘͯͮlͰͳͲʹʔ white blueBG

= =

• Sorry to tell u that but your mod is broken.

First i thought it was my fault, but i did a clean reinstal of aki and the only mod installed is yours. Debug Hash below, and server error msg.

The bots won't spawn, when i start a raid there are a lot of errors.

= =

xĀā,7955667386096906,54631Ē5918332ĝĔ5801172ğ0īĉ,ĘğĠ577č948ijįğ8đĥ2Ĵ5ĝħ,8400Ćĵ1Ĉ14ķ7įĸ9Ŕ3ė50ŏĘ5,4ćĤ0ġ9ĽĤ8ġŅ7ŇĎ4ĪŔ22Ş3,|0,ŵŷųassaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ||ƖŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.Ŝŵ1.1Ŝ2.6Ŝ1,ǵǷǶǹǸǷǮŶ.ŲǵĠǬ,2ȃȃǵŵPMCsŶȎ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȘmwƱhƢmmźų2ǺȬǸȇȎŸǻǹȫȀȬŸǘŻǚƀǗƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕȹƘɀǁƸƫƢƤɇƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɎɃƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ǙƘǜǞųȲǩēŲŘȄŜŴįŵǗǬɮ|ǵ4ųɲįɵȁŝȄȬɲŵ3ɫ|ŞŅʀŇŅɱǗʂĹɵʅĥɵ|ɿɪɵŵɴǗȴɵ-ǷēɶȈųɵųȱǹőǩ8ăĔŵɩɽŝɱɾɱɨɵŲʔʛǹɴȫǵ|ɩʨʷŜđɵĆ,ʼǗǗʾˀʺʿʇȅʪɵȫʱȫȫǗʘȄɮȮʝǗʟȎǻŵʵʬʃųŲʚ|ȫ˟ȲȲʷŵ7ʀdzǶňɵ˧Ƕęʎ|˩ęɱ˭ħˇɨɱˈʹŵčɸɷʕĔʗǵŰȪǹɫpumǟƅſʞʲʜȯʷd52cc5ba4b9Ŗũ0ĹňĒȫ5cdebů9d7fňc̢e7ceĨʔɮȨpȓȕȗș,țƎaȞȠeȢȤȦȨȍɬʠŸȯʜǫɼʣȭ͓ɦɤˉȃʖɹ͘Ȏˍ͜ɻɩʧ́˙ɭ͍˗Ȱˑͥŷ5:Ć:˫ȫaƊɟͲͱlͳͶ͵ͷǹŵ white blueBG

= =

Server is running. Happy playing!!

(node:67956) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: session id provided was empty

at SaveServer.getProfile (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:16130:31)

at ProfileHelper.getFullProfile (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:11680:29)

at ProfileHelper.getPmcProfile (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:11684:34)

at BotGenerator.generate (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:6794:48)

at BotController.generate (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:3064:34)

at Function.generateBots (Z:\TarkovEmu\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1654:57)

at Function.simulateBotGeneration (Z:\TarkovEmu\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:202:18)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (Z:\TarkovEmu\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:34:25)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:13605:46)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (Z:\TarkovEmu\obj\bundle.js:13594:14)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:67956) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:67956) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

• Above spoiler contains the debug hash, using SPT 3.1.1 and appropriate version of FAIT. If I've missed anything, Fin, let me know.

I have an issue and also some feedback. First thing's first: Bots no longer sprint. I don't know why, I can't think of anything I've done to make this happen, but even when throwing grenades, they refuse to do anything but slow walk. If you can glean something from my debug hash, please let me know, because otherwise I may just update to 3.2.0 and see if that helps.

And some feedback: I like parts of your gear generation, but others, I really, genuinely don't. For instance, I like the way more weapons are added to bots, and I like the way I can weight certain gear levels. I also like them getting more overall attachments. But not having the ability to use the game's default means of weapon attachment generation really makes me flip the gear tab to disabled, because no matter what I set it to, no matter what settings I change, the cursed weapons happen near-constantly. As many tactical devices as you can stick on one weapon, scopes inside of scopes, etc. Even when I narrow it down to just one bot type, the PMCs, their guns are just off the wall non-stop.

I understand that this happens in vanilla generation, but it doesn't happen with nearly the frequency or intensity that it does under FAIT. Is this something you can review and check out for issues, or perhaps add a way to turn off and let the game do its original thing with the new selection of attachments? Because I don't remember it being this bad. Back in the day, I'd see one meme-tier weapon out of hundreds, but now it's one in every five.

Still love and consider this mod required, lol, but these little things have been eating at me.

• GhostSignals - I took note of the Bots not sprinting in FAIT v.1-24-2a but didn't realise it was a bigger issue. With regards to the bots item generation it's totally bwarked, especially the PMC bots who have ridiculous weapon builds and it doesn't seem to change anything when editing the config file. The bots behaviour is so bipolar, one raid they can be stuck in the mud the next they could be aim bot gods, something definitely isn't linked up correctly somewhere. I believe in Fin to fix these issues! <3

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!