Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Ive noticed Big Pipe and sniper scavs not spawning anyone experiencing anything similar? For clarificaton Knight and Birdman or whatever his name do spawn, but not Big Pipe and no sniper scavs on any map.

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,Čď516974395017ē58ğĠ2330Ĩ06ġĆĨ3Ď7Đ0Ċ8ď,İĈ0Ĥ2ijĖ811ēĎ6ľ38ħħ8Ĥ,1Ğ9įīĚ2652,ċŖĽ19ĈģʼnŃ4Ľ8Ę146Ś3Đ,|0,ůůŃ|assaultŭpmcboŻfollowergluharŵŷŹƂƄƆƈƊƌƎrscouƔƅƇƉƋƍƏsecurity,ƃơƗƤƚsnipeƯƕƢrkojaƶƮưƖƉŷƶtƏƺƱƉbŹlƮ|ŴŶŸźgrƞp,beNJuƧcŭůŘŘ3ŎǧŃǩǨǫ1.Ń0.ǦŃıŲ,2ǵǵǯ,PMCsŰȀ|ƀtnameshƉƹƧƸƐtetȊmwƬhƝmmŵŭǪȝǬǫűȀȞŃǥȟȡǓƒźŭ|ŽſƁNjDžƘƥƐǔƓȰƼƳƦƝƟȷƲƙƦƨƪƬǃƻȾȳƵƷƹǒǜǞǠ,ƑǕtǗǙȜȠ.6Ĺēǣ5ǢĹůǒŲɟ|Ţȫdzɥə4Ƕǫɣů3ɜǒŖŎ0ɢɱ1ɳȫɰɜɶɴɺɷǒ|ɮǶɯŮřȫȥǒ-ǩɘɣɫȫɝǹ,ġǰ8ʑɚʖɬřɢɭɢǦʃǦɩǒȞɩŘųĞʗ|ōɻȫʩɾɿʬɢʯɸǷʙʆʅǒǤȫʉǶɟǪġ|ʎʄʐɶɪ˃ŏɲɟɩʋ|ˉɧǪɩɜɯʦ7ʃʪʪʡɷłɢ˗ɡɢ˕˃ɿħʧʳʦ˗,6˝əǒǦˊėʴ|ʤʻżumǚƀȪǒɕȞʐ|5dŗcc5ba4bőĭ4ļĞɳņēcdeb229d7fɳcɳ0e7ceĠʠɟȚpȅȇȉȋ,ȍƉaȐȒeȔȖȘȚǿˁȢȀȡǺǺɜ˻ʓȟ˺ɗɕ̉˄ɪDzē̷Řǣɪ͊ŘʦůːȀŘ4ʳȡ͕͑ɷ͖05:5͛ɷŘaƅɏ͢͡lͣͦͥͧǧů white blueBG

Edited once, last by Chadless ().

• what is up with the pmc 1-2 tapping me? i have lvl 4 armor and a altyn on the pmc ate 3 shots to the head. doesnt die then proceeds to 2 tap me like it was nothing. i had ap rounds too. i just feel like something is broke in this mod. i get its suppose to be harder but dying in 2 shots is just dumb

• what is up with the pmc 1-2 tapping me? i have lvl 4 armor and a altyn on the pmc ate 3 shots to the head. doesnt die then proceeds to 2 tap me like it was nothing. i had ap rounds too. i just feel like something is broke in this mod. i get its suppose to be harder but dying in 2 shots is just dumb

the pmc tanking shots probably has to do with the health multiplier that AKI has. You can change that in FAIT. That or he had a helmet and you had bad rounds.

As far as you dying quickly first off level 4 armor is pretty crap and even with level 6 armor you can still get two tapped in the chest by high end rounds in EFT. None of this is really FAITs fault.

• Hey there, im the guy from discord a second ago.

So heres the full console output

Im running the latest Tarkov spt version, used the CFG editor, disabled Gear changes and upped some spawn numbers, heres the config aswell.

edit: forums dont like the file, and its too long to post, gonna wait till you say what you need.

i checked the file manually, seems like when i changed a value for PMC waves from default to 15 it changed it to "Inf", changed it again and saved it manually instead of using the cfg editor, now it worked.

• the pmc tanking shots probably has to do with the health multiplier that AKI has. You can change that in FAIT. That or he had a helmet and you had bad rounds.

As far as you dying quickly first off level 4 armor is pretty crap and even with level 6 armor you can still get two tapped in the chest by high end rounds in EFT. None of this is really FAITs fault.

i removed the mod and have no issues now. not getting 2 tap instantly and being able to actually have a fight instead of dying to a pmc thats suppose to miss their first shots and then get better. they aim bot their first shots, and when i kill one several in surrounding area will just come straight to me. like on reserve i killed a pmc behind one of the pawn buildings and all other pmcs in surrounding buildings just made their way right to me as i was looting. but like i said no issues now with the mod removed. the mod didnt feel good. i was getting 2 tapped with crap rounds from the pmc.

• Is it possible to set progressive both to not start with class 4-5 armor from lvl 1 ? I have a feeling that the tactical rigs lvl 4-5 aren't blacklisted for early levels, same with some ammo.

Edited once, last by sagiroth ().

• Is it still impossible to reduce the number of grenades from bots?

At the moment this isn't something FAIT can do itself, mostly because the 'Gear' tab is already gigantic and I don't want to bloat it with more options, but it is possible to do via the method GaRRuSS described.

Is it possible to set progressive both to not start with class 4-5 armor from lvl 1 ? I have a feeling that the tactical rigs lvl 4-5 aren't blacklisted for early levels, same with some ammo.

I'm currently looking at Progressive Gear's balance, so some of that may change soon, though at the moment it's only PMCs who should have a reasonable (I believe it's about a 1/12 chance?) chance of having class 5 armor below about level 20, as that seemed in-line with Live, given that it can be found in stashes and airdrops. -However it is intended that PMCs and Raiders will always have high-tier ammo, so that finding a Gzhel in a stash doesn't make you invincible, and that's not something I'm currently planning to change.

• :D:kekw:

to be fair, the PMC health multiplier options is one of the big reasons I use FAITH, PMCs having double health is imo a <redacted to protect teams feelings> design decision from the aki devs, it's such a shitty thing, you literally can't use handguns unless you headtap, SMGs feel like peashooters, most PMCs shurg shotgun rounds off like you're using a airsoft rifle, at the beginning of the wipe good luck killing anything using 855, and that's not fun, If I wanted to shoot 5 mags into one guy until he dies I would have played borderlands instead

I really don't understand people who want to literally fight killa on every encounter, you guys must love retail fighting with the rogues and the goon squad right?

• Hey, Fin. You got any clue what this could be about? It seems to me that onyl FAIT could be causing this kind of error, and Kobrakon appeared on this thread a few months ago with an identical issue coming from another guy.

Hash:

Code
    xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,6đ35230Ď116383,5580Ĝ7Ęę3ę67,Ćī3Ď7Đ0Ċ8ďįīĈ0ĥ2Ĵ5ćĜ,46Ķ629Ą7Ċ4Ķ0,15Ķİī07426ėń5śľ1Ŋ9Ĥ821,Ś171ċĞĸŤ54,|ŧŐŐŧ|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-ŲŶ,ŷőő.ġŧ5ǭŲŧġ0.9ǫ.Įŧ1ǯǺǶ.8őęǮDz2ǬǽǭǪǪ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȖmwƱhƢmmźųȊȩǭȪŵǫȮȬŨįȫȋȮǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȾǁƸƫƢƤɅƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɌɁƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞȨȳǷ6ȲœŨDz|ŐȅǗŷŐǗŧŲɱȲɴġŲ2ȳŴɬɪ|ċăɽŎăɰǗɾDzĸȹʂĥȹ|ĖɩȹŐɳ|ɹġǗ-ǽɦŴȴ|ȹųǪȊĮǷȃĮɨɨɻńʄɬʄġɽɷȹȪɸǭ|ʥʄģ,9ʵDzʸʌʳʺʹʷʄʓʑʄɹʒɹɹʖŧȈɣȭʜǗʞȯȫŐɹ1ʪʀųġʙʓēʯȳȪʳŐ7ɽśő0ʄˢő˕ʼˤ˕˧DzĜˁĘĢ˄ŐʦɫēʄǵȹɹɽʗŨɳ˔ĢƁumǟƅȸˏ˷ȉˑŸ5dėcc5ba4b93ĭŎĸ˦0ňĢcdeb2ʼnd7f˦c̝e7ceŪɳɰȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƎaȜȞeȠȢȤȦsːʟȮ͇Ȋ˵̌ʞȂ˞͏ɥɣʂǬʔǭǶǭɹ˓ȱ͚˼ǪDzDz͚ęȌˑǪȈ͇Ŷ5:ģ:˦ȱaƊɝͰͯlͱʹͳ͵ȴ white blueBG

Log:

• Hi Fin. Is there any possibility to turn off converting ExUsec into PMCbots? I found weird bug with new bosses too, cuz they are probably based on ExUsec) Ai behaviours turn on, Ai Changes - off, deleted assaultgroup, bear and usec from Ai high level category in General. BigPipe always have turns into PMC(mostly Bear).
    Is it possible to make only Scav and Raider Ai changes (technically its impossible due a fact, that behaviour changes are not modular, but....) AllPMCSare bears and usecs true

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Hey Fin,

I managed to get my items from the "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" to be added to assaultgroup.json in bot_inventories, I can see them when I enable "saveGearToFile". But they still don't spawn ingame. I only spawn PMCs with the advanced spawn config via the assaultgroup column. So my question: Are these PMC inventories filled with items from the assaultgroup.json or from somewhere else?

• Hi Fin,

For some reason, I cant get any bots to spawn no matter what I try. I changed the number of spawn waves, tried disabling spawn changes, I even tried using Lua's Spawn Rework to fill the lobby and I cant seem to get bots spawning :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hash:

= =

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉă420916Ď93đą1,55801172330ĩ067,Ćĩ3Ď7ĐĖ48ďİĩĈ0ģ2ĵ5ćĥ,Ę26ľě90ľ3746Ņ5ĖıĬŏŇ52,ċ6Ģ0219ĈĢ8ŠĠąijĥœ12ĊČ0,|ŰųŅűassaultűpmcboŽfollowergluharŷŹŻƄƆƈƊƌƎƐrscouƖƇƉƋƍƏƑsecurity,ƅƣƙƦƜsnipeƱƗƤrkojaƸưƲƘƋŹƸtƑƼƳƋbŻlư||ƓźżgrƠp,benjuƩcű-0.5,Ű1.1Ǩ2.ŝŵğdzDzǵdzǬǩ.3ŵijǪ,ĕŵǾğŰPMCsǩȉ|ƂtnameshƋƻƩƺƒtetȓmwƮhƟmmŷűŚǴȧȁǵŴȂǵŚǻȨŴǕŸǗŽǔſƁƃǍLJƚƧƒȳƕȺƾƵƨƟơɁƴƛƨƪƬƮDžƽɈȽƷƹƻǔǞǠǢ,ǖƕǙǛűȰǰİĠŰĎűŰĪűŲŅŰǔğ4ɨğǻɬɡɮȦŵ|1ɦǨǔċăɺ|4ŰģɨɻǨĹɨʀăɫǔ3ǮɾŰɮǔȮɨ-dzőɷȩ|ɨɥȉǴįǦ8,įœɢɞʏʊɦʊǻɾǻʐʗǴɴɶʣʣǔġ,ŋɨʵʷǔʴǨʺ|ʹʊ|ȀʈʑśɨŚŚǔʔǿɫǴɫʚɩȬɸǿɪİʁɺǻʖ˂,˚ȨȨʿŰ7ɾDZɸʊˢŅ˓ʻ|ˤŌɨ˧ĥˁĨʤʑŰʳɩňɯɡ˅ɾˋ2ʐɵɺpumǜƂżːȰʜʱdřcc5ba4běĮʀĹŌĭŚ5cdeb2ŭd7fŌc̙e7ceĦʐɫȣpȎȐȒȔ,ȖƋașțeȝȟȡȣȈˑ̊ȫǶȉǨȬŲ.ʠ˞Ȫɠʗʈȯ˔͑͑ğɵˈŵ͗ʣğǨ͇͒˭̈́ȃȉĕ̈́ų5:ġ:˭ŚaƇəͭͬlͮͱͰͲȩ white blueBG

=

• Can anyone confirm for me that setting usecs/bears to be friendly with scavs actually works? I've tried all kinds of combinations and haven't had any luck. PMCs used to spawn as "Scav" (at least as listed in the after-raid stat screen) but now Bears will spawn as "Boss", and Usecs as "Rogue". I feel like they used to do that in past versions as well, but now I guess those classes no longer get along with scavs? I've noticed that even without this mod bosses and scavs will fight each other too now, so maybe there has been a change in SPT itself in this current version. Anyone know of a file in Aki_Data I could change to make bosses and scavs homies again? Thanks for any and all help.

• Version 1.24.0E

Break up Spawn waves is still broken, image below is a 25 minute Interchange RAID with the option "enabled", beside the initial spawns at start of the RAID, it only spawn an additional 12 SCAVs/Bots for the 25 mins duration of the raid.

and here I've ran another Interchange RAID with all the settings the same, beside disabling Break up Spawn Waves, this was a 20min RAID instead.

Now for that 20 minute Interchange RAID with the option disabled it spawn an additional 27 SCAVs/Bots.

I've also encountered another issue, and that's with the option disabled, Sniper SCAVs on top of towers/buildings/outcrops no longer spawns on any map.

Those are the settings I am using from Advanced Spawn Configuration.

and here is the debug hash.

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,356046ć013ě420,1900670ČģĪČēĜ33Ď7Đ0Ċ8ďēİĈ0802ij5ć11,Ĩ98ċ34ĝ4ĵ236,2ğķĎ962ł5Ħ,ċ65ĽřŇ9Š8řă3ĨŦ53ū7ċ14,|ġŵĢųassaultųpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcų-ńġǧ,-2ŷńǭ1.5ǮDzŷ0.7ŷ3ĢǵńĚēŒġǨǮ,ġPMCsȅȋ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȕmwưhơmmŹųǾȄȨȨȂȋŶȪŷǭǻȯȨǗźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȶƗȽǀƷƪơƣɄƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɋɀƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝȧȄǷőǻśŒdzŴēġǖȂɫ|ǻőǖńǻɬĢɭȁɪ,ɦ1ġdzŶ|ɼēɨ|ş,ĤųʄdzŤʈǖʅʇʍʊʃ|ōȌɩŲǖȱʈŲĠɡȃ|ʈųȮŷǹǷ8ŅɺɽɫʁʔɵĝʈʊʈǻʗɩŶġŲʁőǰȌɦɦǖʋɼɮʿĥʌ|˂ˁdzˀʌʮʜʘŝʈǭǭʘġʮʀǶųʠʴȩġǰ˓˛˃ʄɶˏ,ɱ˙ȬȨǻǹʺ|ɻ˟˅ˈ˭ˆ˄˱ʾ˯ɮ|ŏʨˏʩʈ˞ʱˣ˾ʃʜ4ʦ˷˖ʟǖʝ˖ȯ˫d52cc5ba4b9ŐůļśĥŘɺcdeb229d7fĥcĥ0e7ce1ůʡųȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƍațȝeȟȡȣȥȊɩȃȃʢ͊ȭŷŴ.ʦDZʺDZˈ.ȲȄ˕ʔʜǯȋ͛Ȭǭ˛Œȋː˹ɽɺŷdzĖʵ͌͜ĠͪǨ1:ĥͱ͠aƉɜͶ͵lͷͺ͹ͻȄ white blueBG

• anyone know how to get rid of certain quest items out of the FIAT PMC's generated inventories? Im talking about the things like the half masks, cordora, etc... I tried going into the mods config files and pmc bot inventories and deleting the item ID's out of their backpacks and chests but they still appear.

• Noticed as well that there is an issue with the 'Goon Squad'. Knight and Birdeye spawn normal, no issues. Big Pipe however never spawns. His spawn is replaced by typically a Bear, and even an USEC sometimes. This explains why I found either knight or birdeye dead, or even both.

I double checked it by raising their spawnrate to 100% on customs, and did 5 raids. Every single raid, Knight and Birdeye spawned. No Big Pipe spawn. In 4 raids, a Bear PMC spawned instead. In 1 raid, a USEC PMC spawned instead.

Code
    xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,77Ą3543Ą02čĄ,55801172330ĩ067,Ćĩ3ĎĔ60Ċ8ďİĩĈ0ģ2Ĕ5ćĥ,ċ34228Ň36907ĭ,15ķıĬ7ň652Ņ5śĿ19ĈĢ821ăġĐijĚĶ6Ĩ40,|ŲŲŨŨ|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.5,Ŷ.Ŕ,2.śœǴŷǵǷŷǮǬ.3ǴijŶǰȀȀŨŲPMCsǬȊ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȔmwƱhƢmmźųŝǶȨǸǴŵȊȩŨŝǽȩȬǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȼǁƸƫƢƤɃƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɊȿƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȲDzİĠŲĎųŲĪȷŶŲǗŨ4ȷŨǽɮɤɰȧǴ|1ɩǫǗċũȷűăɭǗ|ɾĹʀŲģȷ|ėǰɼŴŅȷȰȷ-ŷ6ɡȫųȷɨȭǴįǩ8ēɥʣɹŲʁǗɩʃǽʏǽɰɴǶɶɸŕʤ|ġ,ŏȷʶʸʄʵǫʻʽʷʃ|2ʦʃŝʮ˃ǰʔȯɭǶɭʛʐȃœɦ˓İʉɼǽʗǗŝ˚ɹȪǶʵŲ7ʏdzɺʃˣœɺʋ|˥0˧ǫĥ˂Ĩʴ˄ʴŲĶɱɤ˛ĠˋǰʮɷɼpumǟƅȶǗʘˎʝŸ5dŜcc5ba4b9ōřľŕˮůĠcdebʼn9d7fˮcˮ0e7ceĦʮɭȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƎaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉˑʝȬ˒Ȅ˼˒Ŵ.ʡȮǷǩ˚ɯʦˊʭ͕ʝŝ˔͙ˊŝʳŲǫǫ˔Ī͇̋Ȋ˄ͤŵ5:ġ:ˮˊaƊɛͱͰlͲ͵ʹͶʙ white blueBG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!