Posts by eMTee1

I already wrote about it) And you ll meet all ExUsecs as PMC bots too, Aki 3+ have new pattern for them,Ex's use Usec Ai, that's why all are turning into Usec\bear. But I don't understand why only the big pipe changes)

The exUSEC's were already replaced by PMC's before the update to the live tarkov version, and addition of the Goon Squad. I believe that had something to do with the spread spawns option.

Noticed as well that there is an issue with the 'Goon Squad'. Knight and Birdeye spawn normal, no issues. Big Pipe however never spawns. His spawn is replaced by typically a Bear, and even an USEC sometimes. This explains why I found either knight or birdeye dead, or even both.

I double checked it by raising their spawnrate to 100% on customs, and did 5 raids. Every single raid, Knight and Birdeye spawned. No Big Pipe spawn. In 4 raids, a Bear PMC spawned instead. In 1 raid, a USEC PMC spawned instead.

Code
    xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,77Ą3543Ą02čĄ,55801172330ĩ067,Ćĩ3ĎĔ60Ċ8ďİĩĈ0ģ2Ĕ5ćĥ,ċ34228Ň36907ĭ,15ķıĬ7ň652Ņ5śĿ19ĈĢ821ăġĐijĚĶ6Ĩ40,|ŲŲŨŨ|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.5,Ŷ.Ŕ,2.śœǴŷǵǷŷǮǬ.3ǴijŶǰȀȀŨŲPMCsǬȊ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȔmwƱhƢmmźųŝǶȨǸǴŵȊȩŨŝǽȩȬǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȼǁƸƫƢƤɃƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɊȿƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȲDzİĠŲĎųŲĪȷŶŲǗŨ4ȷŨǽɮɤɰȧǴ|1ɩǫǗċũȷűăɭǗ|ɾĹʀŲģȷ|ėǰɼŴŅȷȰȷ-ŷ6ɡȫųȷɨȭǴįǩ8ēɥʣɹŲʁǗɩʃǽʏǽɰɴǶɶɸŕʤ|ġ,ŏȷʶʸʄʵǫʻʽʷʃ|2ʦʃŝʮ˃ǰʔȯɭǶɭʛʐȃœɦ˓İʉɼǽʗǗŝ˚ɹȪǶʵŲ7ʏdzɺʃˣœɺʋ|˥0˧ǫĥ˂Ĩʴ˄ʴŲĶɱɤ˛ĠˋǰʮɷɼpumǟƅȶǗʘˎʝŸ5dŜcc5ba4b9ōřľŕˮůĠcdebʼn9d7fˮcˮ0e7ceĦʮɭȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƎaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉˑʝȬ˒Ȅ˼˒Ŵ.ʡȮǷǩ˚ɯʦˊʭ͕ʝŝ˔͙ˊŝʳŲǫǫ˔Ī͇̋Ȋ˄ͤŵ5:ġ:ˮˊaƊɛͱͰlͲ͵ʹͶʙ white blueBG

Fin,

I am wondering, can I increase the spawnchange of a boss? Let's say Killa for example.

If I go to \donottouch\debug and then select map_interchange_bosses.json , it shows 35% spawnchance for Killa. If I raise this, let's say to 100%, it gets reverted back to 35% when I start the server.

Any suggestions?

I can confirm the problem mentioned above as well. But I can give you more info, Fin:

The issue is not Rogue waves (since I have rogue waves disabled), the USEC PMC's are completely replaced by Rogues. You simply do not find any USEC. And weirdly enough, the Rogues have kits that you'd generally see on PMC's, just no dogtags and they are listed as Rogue in the killfeed. It does not affect BEAR PMC's. Reinstalling the mod does not solve the issue. I deleted the mod to test and then USEC PMC's respawned.