Posts by DwayneisSus

can you update this mod or is someone able to update this mod please, i used this mod all the time, now the game has been updated so much, i want to use it again

to make it clear, I've tried the game without any of these mods and tried installing them one by one despite some of these mods being outdated, whilst playing on the base game, the bots would not respond and only shoot the ground
    then i look at the server log, and i get these weird output

if there is anything i'm doing wrong or any solutions please let me know thanks

hi there, apologies for not responding on the day you responded to me, here is my layout of my mods folder,

I've done absolutely everything i could, but I'm not sure what to do

i've tested it out, after doing another yet fresh install but this time downgrading to 3.2.2, the problem was still there, i played for a bit with no mods whatsoever, after it was alright, i tested each individual mod, everything was going once all my mods were installed but the moment i get into my second game in factory or any other maps, the same error occurs.

?thumbnail=1

yeah so another update, i tested out the game without SVM and SVM it would work on my first game, but as soon as i launch my second game the problem shows up again

i've been troubleshooting this problem for the past 3 days and it's never been like this which is the weird thing

after tinkering a bit with server modifier, i came to a conclusion that when modifying the loot section of the mod, it does not work,

im guessing it has to do with the bug with SVM, if im wrong then please let me know what else i need to do

hi there i also posted this on the general threat, but I've been dealing with this problem for a while and was wondering if there are any cause for this

i thought the problem was gone but it came back, this time i went deeper and test all the functions and features of the server value modifier, after a fresh install i played the game again and nothing wrong, after that i put each mod one by one until i got to the server value modifier, i tried running from the normal server and launcher without it and after getting into my second game, boom the problem comes back with this error

?thumbnail=1

i made sure that the files were not corrupted and last time someone told me the loot modifier was corrupted, so i left out that part in SVM, but even doing that it did not work. if there is a new update for SPT or some solution to fix this please let me know thank you

here are the mods im running
    chimp-disabledfleblacklist
    clearnvg
    cwx-bushwacker 1.2.4
    fershitebalancepatch
    hideoutarchitect
    joshmate-betterbackpacks
    kiki-biggerstash
    kiki-camerarecoilremover
    kiki-scavtweaks
    life-death
    macrossmx-weapons armory
    priscilu
    rairaitheraichu-alltheclothes-1.1.0
    refringe-customstamina 1.0.3
    revingly-keytool-2.3
    ronin
    servervaluemodifer
    vector
    zthunderbags-biggerbangs

so almost a month later after my previous thread, i thought the problem was gone but it came back, this time i went deeper and test all the functions and features of the server value modifier, after a fresh install i played the game again and nothing wrong, after that i put each mod one by one until i got to the server value modifier, i tried running from the normal server and launcher without it and after getting into my second game, boom the problem comes back with this error

i made sure that the files were not corrupted and last time someone told me the loot modifier was corrupted, so i left out that part in SVM, but even doing that it did not work. if there is a new update for SPT or some solution to fix this please let me know thank you

Hi there, after further investigation of testing each mod, it came to a solution that it has to do with the servervaluemodifer mod, when running the exe of that mod to modify the server settings, it could possibly be the loot section causing problem, but it never occured like this before which is the weird part. i will do further testing and update whether it has gotten fixed or not
    thanks for the reply

I have never touched those files, I’ll try and downgrade to 3.2.2 and redownload the mods, because I already did a fresh install with the new version and every time I loaded up a map apart from factory, the message will show as a object reference error. I’ll update you later on my situation

Hi i have been encountering this problem for the past few days and it has not been like this since i made the transition to 3.2.3, i did everything i could think of in my own end, all the mods that I'm running are fully compatible with the current version, I also double checked my profile and see if it was corrupt or empty and nothing was wrong with it but i made another one, previously before i get this error i had an object reference set error every time I launched any maps except for factory, if there is any fix to this please let me know thanks