priscilu
    rairaitheraichu-alltheclothes-1.1.0
    refringe-customstamina 1.0.3
    revingly-keytool-2.3
    ronin
    servervaluemodifer
    vector
    zthunderbags-biggerbangs

so almost a month later after my previous thread, i thought the problem was gone but it came back, this time i went deeper and test all the functions and features of the server value modifier, after a fresh install i played the game again and nothing wrong, after that i put each mod one by one until i got to the server value modifier, i tried running from the normal server and launcher without it and after getting into my second game, boom the problem comes back with this error

i made sure that the files were not corrupted and last time someone told me the loot modifier was corrupted, so i left out that part in SVM, but even doing that it did not work. if there is a new update for SPT or some solution to fix this please let me know thank you

• You have a lot of out of date mods!

1. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.339Z] warn: Mod CWX-BushWhacker is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    2. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.339Z] warn: Mod Fershte-FershteBalancePatch is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    3. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.340Z] warn: Mod Faupi-HideoutArchitect is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    4. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.341Z] warn: Mod JustNU, Senko, Ereshkigal, Baliston, RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    5. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.341Z] warn: Mod Revingly-FoodDrink-Redux is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    6. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.342Z] warn: Mod Revingly-BiggerKeytool is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    7. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.342Z] warn: Mod Extrenz Arnautov/GhostFenixx-DEVTAC RONIN WITH THERMAL is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    8. [2022-10-15T09:22:13.343Z] warn: Mod Extrenz Arnautov/GhostFenixx-COOLEST VECTOR is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
  • after tinkering a bit with server modifier, i came to a conclusion that when modifying the loot section of the mod, it does not work,

im guessing it has to do with the bug with SVM, if im wrong then please let me know what else i need to do

• yeah so another update, i tested out the game without SVM and SVM it would work on my first game, but as soon as i launch my second game the problem shows up again

i've been troubleshooting this problem for the past 3 days and it's never been like this which is the weird thing

• i've tested it out, after doing another yet fresh install but this time downgrading to 3.2.2, the problem was still there, i played for a bit with no mods whatsoever, after it was alright, i tested each individual mod, everything was going once all my mods were installed but the moment i get into my second game in factory or any other maps, the same error occurs.

?thumbnail=1

• chomp

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!