Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I'm having an issue: I increased the sizes of the containers and when I'm in a raid and fill my container I cannot leave without loosing everything. To explain the Situation: the game either crashes or has an infinite loading screen on exiting the raid. Is there a fix to it or do I have to reduce the container sizes again?

I'm also using the container and secure container expansion feature of the mod. A few of these containers are actively with me. Document Case, SICC Case, Keychain etc. I've never had a problem. There is probably a conflict with one of the mods you are using. If you share your list, maybe we can give you some ideas.

• I'm also using the container and secure container expansion feature of the mod. A few of these containers are actively with me. Document Case, SICC Case, Keychain etc. I've never had a problem. There is probably a conflict with one of the mods you are using. If you share your list, maybe we can give you some ideas.

ehm... yea... It's the only mod I'm using

• I now also have another problem. I can no longer buy stuff from the Flea market. It feels like my inventory is too big and too full too load. After I try to buy something from the market my inventory times out.

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11819:40)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11892:34)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11946:21)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:11595:30)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:14254:37)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:7020:37)

at TradeController.confirmRagfairTrading (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:7049:27)

at Proxy.processRagfairTrade (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:2830:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:16000:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:16066:38)

Edit: For people with the same problem, you may have deleted a weapon mod that is causing the problem

Edited 2 times, last by Nyntex ().

• Profile new or old? If old, try new

• The load/unload speed modifier for mags doesn't take effect. Other stuff like money stack count does, though.

List of mods used given.

I've tried loading/applying the mod profile multiple times, even with different settings. Nothing worked.

EDIT : It doesn't show in the mag description, but it does take effect in game.

For me it works just fine. Remember, it doesn't change your reload speed, only the speed at which you can put ammo in aand out of magazines

• I know that. I'm saying (now) that the change isn't reflected in the stats of magazines.....even though it takes effect on the load/unload of ammo itself.

Pointed in changelog.
    Switched the method of the speed instead of editing multipliers of magazines to initial value in globals.json.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Hello,

Really enjoying using this mod however I'm getting an issue where if I get killed during a raid I end up with an infinite black screen and this error message in the server console:

error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'insuranceStart' of undefined

error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'insuranceStart' of undefined

at InsuranceService.sendInsuredItems (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:18228:123)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:3909:53)

at InraidController.saveProgress (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:3863:19)

at InraidCallbacks.result.saveProgress (E:\EFT SKI\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:34:23)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:16600:45)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:15226:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:15542:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:15532:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:17221:38)

at Inflate.cb (E:\EFT SKI\obj\bundle.js:17264:26)

Not quite sure if this is an issue with SVM or just AKI as I don't even have the insurance values edited or enabled in SVM but figured I'd ask here because the error log mentions SVM. Any help would be appreciated!

• Hmm, it's related to Safe Exit option rather insurance.
    I had someone reporting that thing before but IIRC it wasn't clearly SVM issue, rather some mod item got insured and then mod item was removed.
    I couldn't replicate that issue either.

• I was told that it's probably because I deleted a weapon mod some time ago. I reinstall it and try it later.
    So my last post has nothing todo with this mod, Sorry

Are you using Fin's Armor Upgrader?

• The_Katto added a new version:

• Are you using Fin's Armor Upgrader?

No, I'm not.

Hmm, it's related to Safe Exit option rather insurance.
    I had someone reporting that thing before but IIRC it wasn't clearly SVM issue, rather some mod item got insured and then mod item was removed.
    I couldn't replicate that issue either.

I don't think I've ever used a mod that added any new items though which is interesting. I might make another profile and see if I'm getting the same error there.

• hi there i also posted this on the general threat, but I've been dealing with this problem for a while and was wondering if there are any cause for this

i thought the problem was gone but it came back, this time i went deeper and test all the functions and features of the server value modifier, after a fresh install i played the game again and nothing wrong, after that i put each mod one by one until i got to the server value modifier, i tried running from the normal server and launcher without it and after getting into my second game, boom the problem comes back with this error

?thumbnail=1

i made sure that the files were not corrupted and last time someone told me the loot modifier was corrupted, so i left out that part in SVM, but even doing that it did not work. if there is a new update for SPT or some solution to fix this please let me know thank you

here are the mods im running
    chimp-disabledfleblacklist
    clearnvg
    cwx-bushwacker 1.2.4
    fershitebalancepatch
    hideoutarchitect
    joshmate-betterbackpacks
    kiki-biggerstash
    kiki-camerarecoilremover
    kiki-scavtweaks
    life-death
    macrossmx-weapons armory
    priscilu
    rairaitheraichu-alltheclothes-1.1.0
    refringe-customstamina 1.0.3
    revingly-keytool-2.3
    ronin
    servervaluemodifer
    vector
    zthunderbags-biggerbangs

• I'm using SVM to change the time to takes to make bitcoins, I set it to 30 mins and it produces 1 BTC per 30 mins for 1 GPU

but the problem is the timer is bugged it always says like 3 or 4 minutes left to produce another bitcoin and to see the real timer

I need to turn the generator off.

Is there a way to fix this?

• No clue to be honest, bitcoin mining always being a troublesome feature (mostly due to how time is accumulated and the fact you cannot take bitcoin if it's not full, aka 3 by default) so I never looked to test things out.

• The_Katto added a new version:

• Hi guys, can you improve this graphic interface?

Huh, that's the first time i see that, i assume you have non-default fonts or sizes of the window.
    I'll try to look into that.
    Meanwhile, is it Windows 7 you got there? i can't recall having borders like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!