Posts by Buffalo_exe

First time I have come across this here, but a quic google of the error has shed some light, an may give a possible solution.

Ok so as i understood it, i had to install the launcher of BSG on the same Hard Drive (wich didn't cause any problems before idk why), i tried and it worked for the moment but i stay very carefull about that because with this bug it already happenned that i could launch the games a few times and then it doesn't work anymore. Hopêfully this isn't the case here... thank you very much for your help and if this happen again i will tell you.

Have a good day/evening !

Hi, so i recently updated my SPTARKOV to 3.4.1, and i installed it with the automatic installer. The problem is: when i start the game by the launcher of SPT, it open the game for like 5 secondes, it freeze, and then close immediatly. I looked for this problem on the forum or the discord but found nothing. I tried tu delete all the file and reinstall, didn't work. I tried to install SPT manually (by patching and extracting the folder), didn't work. I tried to verify the games files, didn't work and finally i tried to delete and reinstall the game and it didn't work either. Apparently it's a hard drive issue with the location (from what i understand from the logs) but i did played SPT in the past like this and it worked.

I don't know what to do i really hope i can find a solution.

Thanks in advanced.