Posts by Platinum

Platinum added a new version:

Updated for SPT-AKI 3.8.*

• Overhauled most of the code
    • Fix issue where prices weren't being updated properly due to async load in v1
    • Removed logic surrounding armour prices because of the new armour system
    • Added bunch of extra features to the configs

Hey, i dont know if this mod would be outdated by now, but i'm having issues with custom pricing on the Flea. i've tried editing the higher trader value script to false but the custom price still doesn't show. i've verified that the item ID is correct, and i've tested with multiple items, and still nothing. i know the thread is dead but if possible id like to know if it works with the current version of SPT and if there's any known issues

Hey the mod is not outdated, but there are issues with the custom pricing related to how the mod loads and AKI 3.7.6. Should be fixed when AKI 3.8.0 comes out

Updated SPT-AKI version to 3.7.*

Feel free to use existing v1.3.0 mod if you have made changes to your configs.

For SPT-AKI 3.5.* & 3.6.*

Changelog:

• Updated ammo price calculation so mid-tier blacklisted ammo like M856A1 starts around 1000 roubles. Works well with the SPT Realism mod as there is a bigger variance with all the ammo types.
    • Added config.useBalancedPricingForAllAmmo that balances the price for all ammo. Effectively, it makes non blacklisted ammo a little bit more expensive on the flea. Default off.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you copy your changes and paste them back into the updated config.json. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Unsure if it's been reported once before or I am having some strange issue but when the "enable sprint aim penalties" option is disabled I get a ton of weapon sway regardless of my character state (standing ,crouching, prone) and weapons stats have no effect. I tried adjusting the weapon sway intensity to counter act this and this also seemed to have no effect so I thought I would bring this up in the event that this is a bug or a weird interaction of some kind

I did some testing of my own trying to figure out if there was some weird mod confliction going on and was unable to find anything. I put the mod by itself in a fresh install and tested the setting and got the same results if this helps at all.

Yeah, just noticed this myself too. I'm gonna guess it might be an oversight that the sway intensity setting is ignored when Sprint Aim Penalties is disabled. I think for now, it would be best to keep that enabled otherwise sway will be too annoying (or you can just re-enable hold breath).

I made a fresh install of SPT on 3.6.0 and the latest version of the Realism Mod was installed too. All I get is a infinite loading screen. I have tried almost everything and idk what to do.

Mate, when SPT is updated, mods will also need to be updated in order to work in the new version. The latest version of Realism isn't compatible with the latest version of SPT as the mod hasn't been updated manually. That's what Fontaine was trying to say.

For SPT-AKI 3.5.*

Changelog:

• Added custom price overrides for Weapon Case and THICC Weapon Case
    • For guns that don't have a flea price such many blacklisted high power rifles, the flea price is set to 100k. This value can be changed in advancedConfig.gunPriceFallback. This fixes issue with guns like the G28 or the Mk47 which were ~25k (their handbook price).
    • Can now manually blacklist items using config.json customItemConfigs.blacklisted.
    • Blacklist BEAR & USEC dogtags.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you copy your changes and paste them back into the updated config.json. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey Fontaine, not sure if this is a known issue but I am getting the following exception in the console when stepping on landmines. I noticed this after realising the mine explosion did no damage (but did apply concussion). I'm running a few mods but the stacktrace mentions realism so I'm guessing it's just due to this mod.

Using realism 0.8.3 and AKI 3.5.7. Other big/related mods include SAIN, Softcore, Adrenaline Rush, Dismemberment

For SPT-AKI 3.5.*

Changes:

• Reduced config.json minMagazineCapacityToBeIncluded to 10 to include Saiga 10 round ext mag.
    • Updated code to only look at existing extended mags that are over 2 slots tall (and 1 slot wide) so only 8 items are touched.

Platinum added a new file:

Updated mod to be compatible with 3.5.*.

Feel free to keep using 1.0.1 if you want as there are no changes except getting rid of the warning message during server launch.

For SPT-AKI 3.4.* & 3.5.*

Changelog:

• Added config limitMaxPriceOfAttachments (default true) & maxFleaPriceOfAttachmentsToHandbookPrice (default 5)
    • Allows you to limit the flea price of attachments as a multiple of the Handbook price. This prevents scenarios where a random insignificant attachment is worth way too much. The default multiplier of 5 seems to be balanced enough.

If you have updated your config.json significantly already, I recommend you add these 2 configs manually so you don't overwrite your existing changes. Otherwise, the feature will be disabled if you don't have these values.

• Added setting forceCustomBackgroundColours to categories.json. This setting allows you to force custom background colours for a category and its children even if you have other background settings disabled. Mainly used so that purple backpacks are using the new colour system.
    • Added setting useSlotsBasedBackgroundColours to categories.json. This allows you to change the background colours of things like backpacks depending on how many slots it can hold.
    • Added wearable gear items to display their price values and uses custom background colours.

uh. How is this updated when realism hasnt been updated yet? or is this just a importdatabase to importerutil conversion

Yeah, I can understand your confusion. My mod is very simple and although it's designed to be used alongside SPT Realism, there isn't actually any issues using it standalone either.