Posts by twistbud

I've had similar feelings about some of my deaths. I've worn (what the mod considers) class 6-7 armor and had 80% of my thorax taken out by a pen20 something slug from a scav.

yeah exactly, please let me know if you find a fix to this.

Ive noticed every time I die, its a one shot to my thorax, sometimes my armor helps this, but other times it does not, on the other hand pmcs will tank shot after shot with a paca, with me using a high level ammo like bp, I was wondering if this was just a bug or if a normal mechanic, thanks

This issue seems to have just happened recently as I have progress on my traders so one of these mods probably caused it but i wouldnt know where to start, when I sell or buy something from a trader their amount spent doesn't go up, so gotta fix it, thanks for the help in advance.

So I installed the mod and this used to work for me but now when I load the game it says 6 plugins failed to load, and its all the game panel stuff, idk whats wrong.

I'm using a few others but nothing to mess with AI. when I remove FAIT it works fine and I have USECs spawning again. Normally I use KMC Server Value Modifier but I disable bots or let FAIT override it. So far swapping back to using just KMC and setting the bots spawn chance how I want I get good results.

Had issues with FAIT and first raids but I'm also annoyed I have Goons every time it seems. I added debuging and it tries to spawn a Usec and the code seems to work but it ends up defaulting to Bears. I can retest and run a few raids see if it's only the first raid or all. Try to disable all but this mod again and see. I assume this version might have conflicts with the latest AKI spawning methods maybe. Stuff does tend to change so simple code might change completely between major versions. Either way it is working mostly so no complaints there.

I'm sure if I setup a debug environment I could help figure this out and take some weight off Fin's back. I compared code since last and not much has changed.

im gonna be honest dude I gave up and got SWAG with Nooky's custom presets, its good.

I fixed it, for some reason the 6193 was set to 5 and not the golden tt, i switched the values and that made it fair chances again.

so ive done this and its done nothing, what value would it be to be 100?

Realism has an option called "Force Boss Items" in the config, "Bots" section, to make it so boss's spawn with their unique equipment, in this case Reshala's Golden TT, turn that on if you like.

I noticed that and turned it on, but the weirdest thing is it seems every boss IS spawning with their unique items, except reshala still, I have gotten the golden tt once out of maybe 50 raids with reshala

Alright, so yes I know I have a shit ton of mods but thats what I find fun about spt, anyways the title is exactly what it sounds like, Reshalla NEVER and I mean NEVER spawns with his golden TT, I have tested 10 plus raids and not one time did he have it, all he has is a pl-15 pistol, idk if there is a certain mod that has changed this, any help would be appreciated since it can halt my progression.