Posts by DevilFlippy

I have a question for customs weapons compatibility patch. Can I create a folder named as "Custom weapon" in template folder and différents .json like "M4 black", "Ak12" ect with the code in it, (it will be easier to update)
    or I have to add the code in your template files like "assautrifletemplate.json" ect.
    Or maybe can I use the "UncategorizedModTemplates.json" ?

Capture-1.png">Capture-1.png">postimg.cc

capture-2.png">capture-2.png">postimg.cc

Thx, I know how to do it otherwise where do these codes come from? lol

I just hope Fontaine can add those codes in his Realism mod, so moving forward it can be compatible with Honey Badger like other modded weapons.

NVM bro, So I Just have to add this code to my realism template ? that's nice, thanks u .

You can do it by yourself, it's easy. I recommand you tu use notepad++.
    Realism Mod: Creating & Installing Presets, Making New Weapons, Gear & Attachments Compatible.

Do you thinks, it's possible to make a patch compatibility patch for Realism ?

I really love the topographic, but I can't use them, they have a huge recoil (the weapon parts and attachements looks good)

fr.imgbb.com

Without the Ultra 5 The weapon is 39.1 vertical recoil and 107.9 horizontal recoil and with it 37.9 horizontal and 140.7 vertical. But the Ultra 5 stats say -2.5% horizontal recoil

I have some error, I don't know if it's because of swag or realism or anything else:

Code
    Bot useccommander n'a pas les réglages renseignés: impossible de trouver une valeur pour: laserIsActiveChancePercent, retour donc à valeur défaut: 50
    (Bot useccommander does not have the settings entered: unable to find a value for: laserIsActiveChancePercent, back therefore to default value: 50)
    Bot useccommander loot n value missing, using scav value instead
    impossible de trouver le nombre limite de spawn pour le rôle: useccommander, utilisation des valeurs par défaut
    (impossible to find the limit number of spawn for the role: useccommander, use of default values)
    Realism Mod: Failed To Find Custom Preset For Bot useccommander At Tier 1
    arme 5a7ae0c351dfba0017554310 a été généré incorrectement, remplacement par un preset d'arme, voir erreur au-dessus
    (weapon 5a7ae0c351dfba0017554310 was generated incorrectly, replaced by a weapon preset, see error above)
    Bot bosspunisher loot n value missing, using scav value instead

Sorry if it's in french

A add this to swag, and do the same for every maps

and add this in the swag config:

I discovered a small bug with stances.

If you are in a stance, say Low Ready for example, and you ADS, you will still be in that same stance when coming out of ADS. I assume that is intended behavior.

However, if while in ADS you press your Active Aim key, when you come out of ADS you will be in the default point fire position instead of the stance you were previously in.

For me, I came back to a random stance after active aiming, I try to delete RealismMod.cfg, and search in F12 menu, but find nothing, I wish I can came back to the previous stance if it's possiblle.

Edit: My problem with a keybinding conflict:
    I used C to active aiming and Mouse3+C for cycle stance, but the conbination don't be working. So every time I use to active aim, I activation the cycle stance in the same time.

But I have the same problem as U.

Hey Fontaine, i have a question for u, I use some SamSwat scopes mod and I tried to make a quick patch to make them compatible with ur mod.

I made it like this:

My problem is, In game I only see accuracy value ( Top is mod, bottom is used as reference.)

Do u now if I did something wrong ?
    Thanks for ur time.

Please help me! How do I just turn off the 10 item that is connected to the racks. I accidentally pressed J and now I have to play with my weapon constantly lowered. HOW DO I GET EVERYTHING BACK?

UPD: Restarting the game helps, but still add the ability to disable racks directly in the f12 menu

Press F12, and adjust ur keybind.

Hey Thanks for your work, this mod is really amazing. I have just one problem, I'm constantly overweight, and I don't if it's normal.
    I just disable the med part and my load order is like this
    "order": ["ODT-ItemInfo-3.1.6","SPT-Realism-Mod","ServerValueModifier","SWAG","zPlatinum-SPTRealismAmmoStats-1.0.2","Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0","zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints","zPOOP"]

Edit: NVM I found the overweight limit start to 24, and I go oon raid with 24.5, so it's normal