Posts by DevilFlippy

Reposting here because it feels more appropriate:

Is there some adjustment I can make within the mod to either have Bots use less powerful ammo, or nerf Thorax damage?

Looking back through my past deaths it's 60%+ 80% (changed since my deaths yesterday and today were 9 thorax onetaps and one headshot) frontal onetaps to the Thorax even while wearing GOST 5 Armor like Korund-VM. Basically any shot that penetrates the armor is a kill and that pushes fights from tense and dangerous to unreasonably risky with the AI settings I wanna use. This is not a new thing btw.

What I'm hoping to tune the game for Thorax hits to only be a onetap when they actually hit the A Zone and penetrate armor properly.

You can disable Armor hit zone for player in F12 menu

DevilFlippy added a new version:

Update:

• Civiciam Greencore 1.0.4
    • Civiciam WhiteCore 1.0.3

• Add LUKEWARMPUDDING'S BLACKGEAR (UPDATED)
    • Add Paid Preset (10k Armored/Lower receiver, 5k Helmets, 2.5k other)

If you want buff it, go to SPT-Realism-Mod>db>Templates>Weapons>Realism<PistolTemplate.json
    Find "weapon_glock_glock_18c_gen3_9x19" and up the convergence stat until you will be satisfy.
    It will be erease when Reaslism will be update.

I don't recommand it, but you do what you want.

• Add KAWAII WEAPON MODS 3.6.1 with 5 presets (If you want all the Items, intall the 5 presets) :
      • Solid color
      • Camo
      • Custom ( some cool Custom paints)
      • Flashy (same as Ssolid color but to flashy for me)
      • Fancy (same as custom but I don't use them)
    • Update mag tape 1.0.2
    • Update SandCore 1.0.1
    • Update BlackCore 1.0.4

Now Attachements can be craft to Vents lvl 1

• Update JustNU Additionnal Gear Vanilla Extended to 1.0.5
    • Fix Civiciam BlackCore M4 and Aug Craft.

DevilFlippy added a new file:

You'r supposed to do it once.
    Its the same for revert meds

have you try to load SVM before Reaslim in load order ?

For those who have the bracing issue:

The mecanic is bugged. You have to wait an update. I dont know how, but it happens when bots spawn in your first raid, then it will stay until you will restart your server. So I recommand you to not be in brancing until bots have spawn for the first time. So, don't move and wait 1 minutes far to any cover in your first raid.

You will not be able to use the mechanic, however, You will not be stuck with the message.

Text in the bottom right will notify the player if they are bracing or mounting.

Leaning, using WASD, un-aiming etc. will cancel mounting.

Did you have it everytime ?

Install this update https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…leases/releases/tag/3.6.0
    and re dl realism.
    Delete realism folder in mod and reinstall it.