Posts by harmony

PMCs usually spawn with some loot in their pockets/backpack. Therefore it's not found in raid but it should be once you extract with it. Pretty unrealistic as why would you want to carry a car battery with you in raid when you have Looting Bots mod but it is what it is.

Are you sure you've done the exact same steps? I just reproduced it again without any mods on fresh account and installation with the latest hotfixes. If you can test it again, I will give you a step-by-step guide, the video demonstration can be a little confusing:

1. Grab or have a random mod (scope) attachment in your stash which is bought or found in raid

2. Have a backpack on you so you can dump the mods you want in your backpack from the traders weapon

3. Pick your desired gun with mods

4. Click on edit preset

5. Here things get spicy. You HAVE to click on "Use only available parts" before doing anything else

6. Attach some random cheap scope/mod you bought earlier on the gun from your inventory

7. Take everything else off you want from the gun and click "Assemble"

8. The error is gonna show up that we cannot put our items in traders inventory. Too bad! Click "Ok" and head back to main menu while dismissing our weapon preset

9. Get to post raid menu where you insure your items

10. Click on "Character" and you should have everything in your sorting table!

Get in raid, extract and sell them off, repeat until you're tired

Later on SPT will give you an error again that you cannot put items in the traders inventory and gonna return everything that we haven't sold. But the money stay.

Sure thing, I can create an issue there as well

Just found another method of actually printing the money, take a look! Free FLIR from jaeger is guaranteed (with commentary)

First method I showed wasn't the successful one, so here you go, more profit off free mods!

I suggest watching it to see all of the steps (All of the mods that were not taken are disappearing)

RIP two of my junk boxes

Here's correction on insuring:

Online EFT pouch - You cannot insure anything like keys, keyholders, keycard holder, documents case and cards.

EscapeFromTarkov_Brrn3MfNwd.png.png

Offline EFT pouch - You can insure everything that isn't a medical item and everything that you can place it inside. Keys, cards, documents case, everything. It will be returned to you by the trader you insured with.

EscapeFromTarkov_qzYP3MzQJw.png.png

About editing the presets:

1) The price doesn't change whenever you edit the preset in traders shop. It quickly sends you a error and get you in main menu

EscapeFromTarkov_GMBYjn1Gj8.png.png

EscapeFromTarkov_bfRbI7VoHe.png.png

2) After the error the edited preset stays and you get the original gun once you buy it
    EscapeFromTarkov_QZMlfuoQEd.png.png

I guess this bug is somewhat fixed? But it still keeps showing the edited presets no matter how many errors you get.

Code: server-2023-06-28-20.log
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.947Z] warn: 	Mod Boop-Boop Quest Zone API ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.948Z] warn: 	Mod ACOGforlife, SAMSWAT-OpticRework ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.949Z] warn: 	Mod Gaylatea-DeadlyBlades ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.950Z] warn: 	Mod Kobrakon-Realistic Plate System ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.950Z] warn: 	Mod JustNU, Senko, Ereshkigal, Baliston, RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.950Z] warn: 	Mod Revingly-NLE ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.951Z] warn: 	Mod Rhyufer-Bootlegger ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!
    [2023-06-28T18:09:06.951Z] warn: 	Mod Trap-alex-ensureeverything ist nicht kompatibel mit dieser Version von AKI. Es ist möglich dass Probleme entstehen, Support wird nicht bereitgestellt!

I'd suggest you to do your own research on this one. First of all, you have outdated mods which are telling you that no support will be provided. You either find and update them or you delete them and check again. Next thing I'd suggest is removing mods that DO change anything related to ammo/weapon modding, I suppose you have one of these or at the very end if nothing helps just try loading them one by one. Sounds awful with such amount of mods but it works.

I just wanted to pinpoint a couple game breaking bugs which if you are willing to abuse them, get really handy.

First bug (you can correct me with this one since I haven't played online tarkov for quite a while) - SNB rounds are being sold on flea market, letting you buy them for ~800-100rub and sell them unpacked for 30k rub to mechanic. Screenshots are provided:
    EscapeFromTarkov_JSMnuYZ9eW.jpg.jpg

Here are the mechanic prices:

EscapeFromTarkov_sL8p8h4Aok.png.png

Next bugs are provided with a video and how to reproduce them:

What map were you trying to play?

Have you tried using the auto-installer?

I can't even get past loading screen, that's the thing. No maps were played on a fresh installation, I tried installing SPT-AKI manually and with auto-installer, getting the same error over and over after selecting fraction. (doesn't matter what I choose I end up stuck on profile loading screen in game to the menu)

You can simply try and change the port the server will be on to something like 7575 or whatever comes in your mind, to do this you have to:
    1) Go to EMU_EFT_FOLDER\Aki_Data\Server\configs and find http.json
    2) Open the file with your favorite text editor and find port setting (you'll see it).
    3) Change the port, for example 7575 as mentioned
    4) Save it and close
    5) Now open your SPT Server and Launcher and don't forget to change the port in launcher settings to the one you set previously!
    6) Ta-da!
    ;)