Posts by TASbot

I get this error as well. However mine shows the mod Leaves-LootFuckery being the issue.

TypeError: staticAmmoDist[caliber] is not iterable

at ItemHelper.drawAmmoTpl (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1101:41)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1008:35)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:999:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:429:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:123:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:104:51)

at LootFuckery.overrideGet (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:91:45)

at LocationController.get (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:78:18)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:39:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:17:51)

at ItemHelper.drawAmmoTpl (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1101:41)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1008:35)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:999:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:429:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:123:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:104:51)

at LootFuckery.overrideGet (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:91:45)

at LocationController.get (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:78:18)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:39:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:17:51)

These are cool but is there any way we can make a fairer version? Like locking them behind level rewards? I just don't want the gifts off the bat how can I make it to where I get the gifts by reaching certain levels in the game?

I want to use this mod in 3.5.7 but I can't because all the download links for this mod lead to the same version. The newer EFT APi and the newer version of this mod DO NOT work. It just causes the icons of the health and compass to appear on the main menu screen. PLEASE put back some of the older versions of the mod. You have the older versions of EFT Api but not of the Game Panel Hud? I really enjoy this mod but I can't use it without downgrading to versions that don't exist anymore.

What do I do if I want to use the installer but want it to install Version 3.5.8, instead of 3.6.0? I am fairly new to the SPT modding scene but some of the mods I want to use are 3.5.8 only atm and I want to use that version instead.