SPT-INSTALLER

• I have a problem installing the SPT, once I double click to open the installer nothing happens afterwards but creating a new text folder with some paraghraps in it. Can't install the SPT now which I did before, two thing cought my attention is that windows stopped launching the installer than i had to force launch it other is that i am now on Windows 11. I am not an expert when it comes to these topics and i need help with this issue of not being able to install the SPT.

• when i launch the installer i have 2 green checks and 1 red x on free space, but I have 200+ gbs of free space, how do I fix this

I have the same issue. I tried putting the installer in 3 different drives, tried running with/without Admin. Always the same red X next to Free Space and can't install

• I have the same issue. I tried putting the installer in 3 different drives, tried running with/without Admin. Always the same red X next to Free Space and can't install

I actually fixed this issue by launching original Tarkov and closing it

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

- fix free space check sometimes always returning zero space available

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• fails immediately after pressing install with all 3 green check marks.
    I have also tried to install manually and the launcher refuses to open so I'm stuck and frustrated.
    Help would be extremely appreciated.

CWX

- added a detailed precheck view with more information about prechecks

CWX

- added auto updating to installer. It might even work when/if it is needed ^^

• I'm still getting the same issue with the above, terminating as soon as launched with the following .log file entry:

2023-07-31 09:15:27.840 +03:00 [INF] Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19045.0

2023-07-31 09:15:27.843 +03:00 [INF] -<>--<>- Running PreChecks -<>--<>-

2023-07-31 09:15:27.844 +03:00 [INF] PreCheck: .Net Framework 4.7.2 (Optional) -> Passed

Detail: .Net Framework 4.7.2 or higher is installed. Installed Version: 4.8.9037

2023-07-31 09:15:27.866 +03:00 [INF] PreCheck: .Net Core 6 Desktop Runtime (Optional) -> Passed

Detail: .Net Core 6.0.0 Desktop Runtime or higher is installed. Installed Version: 6.0.10

2023-07-31 09:15:27.897 +03:00 [INF] PreCheck: Free Space (Required) -> Passed

Detail: There is enough space available on e:\ to install SPT. Available Space: 569,05 GB Space Required for EFT Client: 34,95 GB

Tried running original EFT and even creating a character there, didn't work.

• What do I do if I want to use the installer but want it to install Version 3.5.8, instead of 3.6.0? I am fairly new to the SPT modding scene but some of the mods I want to use are 3.5.8 only atm and I want to use that version instead.

CWX
    • fix path not showing underscores
    • added/updated some logging stuff

CWX

- fix update message so it only shows on the precheck view

• there is an issue with the new version that bullets are not registering
    either when i shoot scavs or pmcs, and the same for scavs shooting scavs or pmc, i tried but basically everyone firing blanks kindly advise

• i got problem. SPT aki is saying that it cloundt find installed game. Of course game is installed and everything so i dont know wtf is wrong with it

• did you find any solutions i have the same issue too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!