Posts by Fuechschen-San

I ran into some issues: the red timer still appears and i got a missing in action black screen fade after some time in factory i cant tell how much time went by cause it only showed my real time . if i go into factory at 7:18 am its dark if i go in at 19:18 its bright seems to be inverted

V1.1.1

Could you add an option to unlock crafting recipes that are locked behind quest like "getting acquainted" etc.? Because if you set the quests status to success you don't get the recipes for starting/completing them.

I have played for a good amount of raids now without Issues. It feels like a Bug that is related to the hotkey binds not going away when placing the compass in the stash. I was not able to recreate the issue anymore but the fix was to unbind them by binding any other item/s to the slot/s and then restarting my game . For me the issue is solved even if the problem re occurs i am able to get rid of it now in case:thumbup:

if you need anything from me etc. let me know

I did not install any mods that add any items or weapons and the only things i remember about my compass are that i bought it from the Flea market and that it is insured by Prapor.

At the moment this started happening i didn't have the compass on my char only 3 markers bought from Prapor. (Special Slots)

I did the steps above in order but i saw something weird the compass and range finder i had on me before were in a T H I C C item case but still had the hotkey numbers 8 and 9 and still showed up on the hotbar even though they were not on my char.

I assigned a random med to 8 and 9 wich cleared them i don't know if that caused it but its fixed now either way

thank you birbbye

So i am playing normal and everything works just fine but for some reason after the last raid i am no longer able to move the char or the camera when i start a raid i don't even have my gun in hand tested it on customs and factory with stuff in my inventory and without.

I am also no longer getting the option to test my gun in the shooting range but i am able to move around in the Hideout.

i am currently no longer able to play and i am trying to beat all the quest please help birbgunthreat

[Client Request] /client/game/start

TypeError: Cannot read property 'pmc' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'pmc' of undefined

at Function.runOnGameStart (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4321:33)

at Object.action (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:74:30)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13009:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13304:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:13294:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:14874:38)

at Inflate.cb (F:\SPT AKI 3.1.1\obj\bundle.js:14899:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

xĀā,7781024Ć9214323,5463ć659183ĐĜē580117đ30Ğ067,ėĞĐ5Ą609ĊijįĞ890ģ2Ą5Ĝĥ,84005ij616Ō4ķĮ15Ķİī742ę2,45ęĿ19ļĢ8čŅijĜŎħ753Ć20,|Ųŵ,Ų|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-0.5ŷ,1.œ,2.ęǭǵ1ǶǸǷǺǯŷ.ĒǷĐŲǷűǵȂȅ,PMCsǬŸƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȖmwƱhƢmmźųŜǺǹȇȪŶȆȪȃįȫŶǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȽǁƸƫƢƤɄƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɋɀƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞųȰǽ6ȲŔDZǫŴįŸɪćȸǷ4ɯȲǗȀŝDZǸ|ɮ3ɩ|ŞŨȸŇŅɬǗɾ8ɼʁģȸ|ɻɨȸŲɱǗŜĒǗ-Ǻɥɹȇ|ȸųŶȪĮǩ8ăēŲɧɹʏɬŲĩȸĒɼĒʐʘȪɱȩųɧʥ|Ŋ,ĽȸʸʺǗǗʼɬˀʊȄʁʑɶˆŜʔȃŸȭųʛɪȯǭŲȩʩŲʆųĒʗ|Ŝ˚ɣɣʷŲŭȸǴćɬˢĥʃ|ˤňȸ˧ɮʾđʣȸȄʶŲĵɲʓ˛ēȸʕDZʐʳɩpumǟƅȷǗɢǸʝǵʷd52cc5ba4b93ĭŇʆňĬŜ5cdeb229d7fňc̝e7ceĦʐŸȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƎaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȌːǬǷȮȳ˻ˑŴ.ʡ˞̊dz̉ʁȆʒǵĒ͖ǬŜŜ˓ɷɧʤ͌ɷĩ͊ȆŶűͥŷ5:Ŋ:ˬŜaƊɜͲͱlͳͶ͵ͷȇ white blueBG

error occurs while game is loading and prevents the main menu from appearing no mod settings have been changed and they are fresh out the zip´s (Fait and Fail)