Posts by DJLang

DJLang added a new version:

3.9 Updoot

Not too many major changes here. Just brought this in line with main RO for the included features

Back to the void animefingerdancing

CHANGELOG

• Fixed the error with scav runs
    • Clean legion from maps/zones post raid to hopefully avoid any more weirdness
    • Updated when the routers run. Initial setup will only run on launch with the other running on raid end as opposed to both running after raids. Oopsies
    • Updated from static methods where I could.
    • Utilizing my ref and logger classes for the legion class now so much cleaner all around
    • Updated most remaining logging to my logger class
    • Removed some old code and references to the famas and l85 (mostly commented out but it was bugging my ocd)

Back to the void animefingerdancing

Changelog

• Removed malfs from famas and l85 to fix animation lock issues.
    • Added a second boss json for Legion so you can now disable all custom items minus his facemask, the custom secure containers/armbands (since they are quest requirements/rewards) and req slips + forms since the shop relies on them.
    • Separated adding any item to special slots from the pocket changes so you can disable/enable each individually. It's now its own config option.
    • Added in a patch to make it so the item grids don't appear when an item is in your special slots. Ie backpacks, rigs. If it isn't searched the search prompt will still be there but it will all disappear once the grids are searched.
    • Added req slips to both wallets since they are currency for all intents and purposes.
    • Changed realism templates to fit into fontaines new format. No need to manually change presets anymore.

Back to the void  animefingerdancing

DJLang added a new file:

Hotfix Changelog

• Added Req Slips back into Quests
    • Fixed the Wallet loot errors
    • Reverted the req slips and forms back into info items but retained the stack sizes and background color stuff. Just for easier compatibility

Big thanks to BlackDeathGER, Arvannis and Nick on discord for helping me track it down animebuttmove

I hope that's really all the fixes I need for now lmao, back to the void  animefingerdancing

Removed Req Slips from the secure container quests to unbreak them.

Added in a catch for adding the presets to the assort. If there is an error loading a preset it will just give a warning in the server and skip it so the server won't be stuck on loading/the assort will still populate.

Changelog

• Added in a config option to set all assort stacks to 999999.
    • Added in an option to remove the money spent requirement for loyalty levels.
    • Added in an option to remove the level requirement for loyalty levels.
    • Changed version in the package so it won't scream when 3.8.1 drops

That's all for now, back to the void animefingerdancing

Updated to 3.8 animefingerdancing

No big changes to note minus some minor code cleanup. Will look into implementing some other features at a later date animebuttmove

Updated to 3.8 animebuttmove

No big changes to note

Door to red and violet area in labs seems to be un-openable following a blackout event, after it is announced the event is over. Says unlocked but doesn't open.

Is it only those two? I do have a bug fix for blackout going in the next update which should mitigate that problem. Hopefully lmao