Posts by MNSTR

I get this error when launching the server after installing this mod.

Code
    Mod Toha3673-unbreakable-keys is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    Errors were found with mods, NO MODS WILL BE LOADED

Go into package.json and change

"akiVersion": "3.7.x",

to

"akiVersion": "3.8.x",

MNSTR added a new version:

--- NEW FEATURE ---

• Added option to split config file into SCAV and PMC values for those that want different health amounts for each
      • If this is set to FALSE then the mod will automatically use the PMC values for everything.

--- BUG FIXES --

• Changed the default Stomach config value to be the same as default EFT instead of whatever number I randomly put there.

Virus Total Result

Now able to configure how many levels it takes to increment health. The math might not check out but eh, I changed literally 3 lines of code lol :D

If there's any issues let me know in the comments

Default is 5 levels so it's a wee bit less OP in the mid to late game.

Streets has what I call a bug currently. In the small camp in the center of the map there is a massive boss and guard spawn happening min. into the raid [10-20 guards as far as I could count] which adds to the rest of the AI. That kills performance. Basically until this boss/guard spawn is removed Streets will be impossible to play. If you want to play that map there are only 2 things you can do - 1. use Donuts and edit the config and cut the other AI spawns to 50% and that will allow for playable fps or go to the center and kill the guards and that will instantly declutter the map of useless AI but it's not easy to do. If anybody knows how to remove the guard spawn there then that will 100% fix the performance on Streets. It's not an optimization issue it's a massive AI spawn issue [separate from the normal pmc/scav spawns]

As for disabling the boss you can go into the SWAG config and set his spawn rate to 0. Though you'd have to go back, change it and then restart the server for him to ever spawn again

Added option to change mag loading/unloading speeds for all you that don't use SVM.

Tried to fix some garbage code (I don't know what I'm doing lol)

Hopefully didn't break something new

nitermania added a new version:

Fixed the package.json not correctly on some versions?

IDK why it wasn't working for some as in testing mine ran fine, but should be fixed now

Reformatted the config to be a little less obtuse

Added config file, reformatted a couple of small things in the code.

MNSTR added a new file:

License update, don't bother downloading again

MNSTR added a new file:

Yes, as the AI in SPT is simulating a live person coming into the raid with something ... thus making it all not found in raid.

The problem with SPT, is that NONE of the randomly generated loot/gear is FIR. Meaning the game doesn't differentiate between A PMCs kit they came into the raid with and loot they found.

I mean, unless you have the looting bots mod none of the stuff on them will be FIR because it's all stuff they spawned with. PMC's wont loot stuff by default in SPT

The flea market issues you are describing are most likely from the realism mod as it has a tiered flea market by default. I will look into the raid time issue. Honestly hoping I figure out what that is from because I'd personally rather have realtime instead of raid time xD