Posts by Kippa

I agree with Bogdan, AI Limit mod is very good for users who are struggling with performance as it removes or dematerialises bots and rematerializes them else where so your game doesn't get bogged down and starts to run poorly. AI/bots have major impact on performance and what also doesn't help is Tarkov's piss-poor optimisation and stability. Like others have said there is no secret to gaining better Frames but you could try this FPS Boost with command line in boot.config and see if that helps you. I saw a pretty significant increase in performance and gameplay making these changes and I would recommend more people to try it.

Hopefully in 3.8.0 we will see a sharp rise in performance gains as well as all the goodies that came with wipe 14.0 at Christmas.

So after your testing and troubleshooting, have you come to the conclusion that Temps Progressive Stash is the main reason for the "soft locking" or infinite looping in the hideout?

I went to the comments section for that mod and it seems to be a common occurrence with "soft locking" and infinite looping, apparently it can happen when the player already has some of the utilities in the hideout at level 2, the stash at level 2 and an old profile. Starting a fresh profile when using Temps Progressive Stash is recommended from what I can tell.

I don't know what else to suggest then I'm sorry. At least it's not a game-breaking bug and you can still play, it'll just be less immersive for you.

I hope you can find a way to get around it or someone can jump in and advise you more in the meantime.

I will keep this thread open for you until Friday just in case someone else wants to comment and try to help you.

Installing Tarkov and SPT on a different drive than the C: drive should not affect the concussion effect, as far as I am aware it doesn't.

As I said earlier you're the only person to come forward in quite some time about not having the concussion or tinnitus effect not working properly so I'm at a complete loss as what to say or what to suggest. I have 4 SPT builds with the effect working as intended and I'm going to assume it's mod related or something has been changed in the files to minimise the concussion effect in your game but I could be wrong.

I don't think this was present in previous/older versions because I have 4 SPT's builds (3.7.6 - 3.7.5 - 3.7.4 - 3.7.1) all working with 0 mods with the concussion and tinnitus all working as intended so I really don't understand why it isn't working for you.

Have you tried your game without SVM installed? I haven't used SVM for a long time and I don't know for sure if it affects sound or hearing in some way.

Okay so from what I can see you have a mod called Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist that is incompatible with your current AKI version, I would highly recommend you update this mod to avoid further issues.

As for the concussion and tinnitus effect I may need more information so things like; what type of ammo did you get shot by? What helmet have you been using when you get shot in the head? Was you actively using any medical items which might negate the effects of concussion or tinnitus? Etc..

You are the first person to bring this point up in a long time that's why I (we) need more information so we can figure it out.

Personally I would advise you to double check all of your mods and see if any of them alter/change any damage to your character and or any items in the game. Until you can provide more details I don't know what else I can suggest.

Rusant hello there, I have gone over your logs that you have provided, sadly I don't speak what I'm assuming is Russian or Ukrainian in your logs so it's difficult to ascertain what the issue(s) are/is but I will try and help you.

When you say too much loot in weapon crates/boxes or containers, how much loot are we talking about? Can you provide screenshots to give better context?

I've just had a quick scan of your logs and I believe your CTD's during gameplay is being caused by AI spawning or more specifically because of Questing Bots.

Please double-check that your mods have been installed correctly, in the correct order and also with the relevant dependencies related to QuestingBots.

Okay so right off the bat I can see that Josh Mate's - BetterBackPacks is incompatible with the current AKI version you are using - I would recommend you update this mod to latest version to avoid any further issues.

Second, Armalite mod was removed from your mod list and profile but you still left items in your inventory or on your character - I would recommend reinstalling this mod and remove all items relating to Armalite and then remove Armalite if you don't want to use it anymore.

Hello sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you on your thread it's hard juggling 2 kids and an unpredictable job.

Your logs were password protected like I showed you in my previous reply above, don't worry this isn't the first instance of this happening it's just a common thing that happens sometimes so no sweat.

So what else have you tried doing in the meantime since I last commented? Have you successfully gained access to the hideout or still having issues?

I am unable to look at your log files due to them being password protected. If you typed in a password please could you tell me what that is so I can look at them? Or you could reupload them and not make them password protected and set the day limit to 3 or 7 days, thanks.