Please do not spam mod comments with requests for mods to be updated - repeat offenders will be muted at moderator discretion.
Fixes towards optics breaking at high field of view values.
Fixes towards performance drops when using magnified optics.
Magnified optics in Escape from Tarkov are not directly affected by Resampling, FSR, or DLSS. While this is perfectly fine while playing at native resolution with no scaling, it makes the performance impact of scopes significantly more pronounced in scenarios where scaling is used:
- 1920x1080, 100%, FSR and DLSS disabled:
- Scope resolution can be expected to be roughly 85% of the screen height: 920x920px
- 40% more pixels drawn.
- 3840x2160, FSR set to Performance (effectively 1080p):
- Scope resolution can be expected to be 1840x1840px
- 163% more pixels drawn. 75% of them are immediately discarded due to the image being rendered at 1080p before it is upscaled to 4K.
This mod allows for the scope resolution and main camera resolution to be changed while aiming.
2.0.0 for SPT-AKI 3.2.3
- Earlier versions of the plugin are not compatible with SPT-AKI 3.2.3
- Updated references to correctly support SPT-AKI 3.2.3
1.1.0 for SPT-AKI 3.2.1
- Scope tweak should no longer drastically change eye relief or scope size
- More robust support for FSR, DLSS, and Resampling
- Numerous code improvements