Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?687ea…HkXaw9XM7rfABaFpz7taGTuCo
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    None

Hello, I am failing on what seems a small issue but i cannot get past it. I have tried everything I can think of. I am sorry if this is something simple that i am doing wrong but I cannot find any way to get past it.

I have copied the Main game file into a folder called /SPT-AKI Then Extracted the SPT files into it. I do not get any overwrite messages (not sure if i should). Then I start the server.exe, Launcher.exe and then when i press play. "EscapeFromTarkov.exe not found at game path. Please Check that the directory is correct." my directory file is the copied main game folder with the SPT files. I have tried to rename the BsgLauncher.exe to tarkov.exe and get another message about managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll not found.

Again sorry if this is some thing simple I am missing.

• That game client version is massively out of date for 2.0.1, update live to latest and try again with installing SPT

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• oh really I have only just installed the game updated and played the game. I only Re downloaded the game to play SPT today? I may have put the wrong version on as i got the version from the details tab of the launcher as was stated but the game version on the launcher is 0.12.11.2.14290 matching the download version for SPT-AKI.

oOJdwcz.png

• Yeah on the first post you said a very old version, so you are copying all game files to a separate location and installing spt into that correct?

• Yes all files from BsgLauncher into my own SPT-SKI Adding the mod folder running the server works launcher runs and i can make an account but if i run the game it says the tarkov.exe is missing. I notice my launcher is called BsgLauncher.exe and on the tutorials they are called EscapeFromTarkov.exe and again changing this didnt make it better. I have got it to almost launch by adding the missing Assembly-CSharp.dll file and it then says.

BXOEZOu.png

• You are coping the wrong folder, under battlestategames there are two folders, can’t remember the exact names as not at my pc, one contains the game, one contains the live launcher, you need to copy and paste the bigger one, contains escapefromtarkov.exe my discord is CWX#0001 and I can update this thread after makes it easier and faster

• correction to my post, I have installed the game in a separate folder, use your live launcher, drop down to settings, this can show you your installed location,

this was a case of Live was installed on a different drive, copied correct files and works fine now, should be marked solved by OP soon

• Ok so massive thanks to CWX for their help. I was copying the Launcher folder instead of the game folder. In the launcher under game directory it was installed on my D drive not my C, I have now copied the correct folder to the C drive and its working. Again massive thanks. I knew i was doing something stupid.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!