Issues with AKI-Patcher, ConsistencyInfo, and pathing.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    None

Quick note: I haven't been able to even run AKI, so I am lacking the appropriate logs.

Howdy,

I recently attempted to get into SPT. I downloaded AKI version 2.0.1 along with the down patcher (version 1.14.0) for the current tarkov patch (0.12.11.5.14715) down to the one that AKI is currently compatible with (12.11.2.14290). After getting all the .NET files lined out, I attempted to run the patcher. After making sure it was in the right location, it gave me an error saying it failed to find the ConsistencyInfo file. I ran base tarkov and found the file in the EFT (live) folder. I copied it over, ran the patcher, then was greeted with an error saying it failed to find the EscapefromTarko.exe. I moved the .exe to the same folder as the patcher (doing the opposite produced a pathing error) and was met with a "Failed to find ConsistencyInfo file" error. I re-pasted the consistency file, ran the patcher, and now it needs another file, the "EscapeFromTarkov.gc.log." Does anyone know how to get all the needed files with the patcher without creating a pathing error?

• just cross-referencing from another post with the same issues:

aight, i have asked the SPT devs about this in the discord, i don't have that file either so im sure i'd get that error also,

ill update when i hear back about something

have been talking with jfjdevinc in the SPT-general channel about this, advised him to post a thread so we can keep track

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Ok, quick update. If you are missing a file for the patcher, odds are it'll be under the aki_patcher folder in the patcher section. just find the file, move it into the folder with the patcher.exe or somewhere near it, and try again.

still didn't fix it though

• Mistakes have been made during the generation of the latest downgrade patcher. A new patcher is being generated right now!

Sorry for the inconveniences!

• The same log or the consistencyFile error?

You’d have to start fresh again also, so delete any spt, copy from the live folder to it again, run the patcher

• Ok, still getting an issue with a failure to finish the extraction (specifically on the monstrum 2x files), as well as a failure to actually get the patcher .exe file when I extract the files from the version 1.14.0 .zip

• if you are still on the 0.12.11.5.14715 patch (don't upgrade to the latest EFT as there isn't a downgrader for that patch) and still getting errors after coping and starting the patcher process again, I'm unsure, maybe someone else can chime in?

• can you try with the latest patch and downgrader?

• brill, mark it as resolved and it can be archived

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!