codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a0686…x3WGwC4aPRdwA7Ryxw4Y6RxfH
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    none

The main menu and map selection are ok.

However, when all maps are scav or PMC generated, the game crashes with huge lag.

What appears to be an error in the error log

Even if I create a new profile and start it, it keeps repeating itself.

Entering the map without any equipment

The game keeps quitting and going back to the desktop with the same symptoms.

Please tell me how to solve this symptom

Edited 2 times, last by yukiluma ().

• Hey there,

Update your drivers, don't play on a resolution higher than 1080p, run a fresh install, and there's not much else you can do.
    It's interesting how your server logs refer to 2.0.0, but you've put 2.0.1 as the ran version in your post.

I assume you don't crash because of a lack of RAM, make sure that's not the issue either, try running the launcher in admin mode, and try doing the regular things, wipe documents/EFT, clear cache/registry keys in the launcher, and make sure everything corresponds.

Try all of that, then get back to me

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• First of all, thanks for the reply.

All drivers are up to date

It's not my lack of RAM, it's 32 GB.

In the beginning, the RAM consumed by the game was 5 GB when it was momentarily lag.

I tried reducing the resolution / reinstalling it more than 4 times

I tried clearing the cache/region and it didn't work either.

In the section where all maps wait for 7-8 seconds before entering the raid, there is a huge lag and the game turns off after 10 seconds.

The version of SPT is also 2.0.1...

As in the picture, it stops there and after 10 seconds, the game is forcibly shut down.

• Yes I completely deleted the folder here Documents\Escape from Tarkov

After deleting all the files in the existing SPT folder, copy and paste the client again, put the SPT file back in, run the server and play the game, but the symptoms are the same.

The game client was versioned using 0.12.11.14742 > 0.12.11.14290 AKI Patcher.

• YukiLuma showed me a pic of his tarkov exe and it shows 14290.

Has also tried switching AI off when loading raid.

Yuki, when you configure the raid settings (difficulty etc) do you see a big red box saying this is offline?

If you do, this means the modules dll is missing, this can sometimes happen because antivirus software has flagged and removed the modules.dll files.

Assuming the above is not true,

My next suggestion would be:

1. Run the bsg launcher and perform a file integrity check.
    2. Once that's complete, copy the live folder. (check the live exe is version 14742)
    3. Download a fresh copy of the patcher + spt files. (ensure patcher is for version 14742 to 14290)
    4. Copy patcher to folder and run.
    5. Copy spt into folder.
    6. Launch server and launcher.
  • I've tried answering number 1 several times.

I've reinstalled more than 5 times, but it's still the same.

Even if I try to turn off the AI system, the symptoms of the game turning off are the same.

My status window is the same as the picture, and the symptoms of the game turning off are still the same.

There is no red window that says offline, and all files are normal.

The only thing I did before I got this error was

At the same time as deleting all files in 2.0.0, I pasted the previous 12.11.14290 file backed up and made it to 2.0.1.

And I don't use any antivirus.

I don't even use Windows' default antivirus.

• try the latest version of AKI and EFT and see how it goes, if the problem still persists, hit up another thread with updated logs

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!