Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?15485…ktcathRgA5AXGZ17VvZfqsb3Q
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    none

hello, Current having an issue where after installing and doing everything, when I go to start a raid, my offline mode is like this: image here. CWX has been trying to help me with this and we have been unable to beat this, I have updated EFT(LIVE) to the latest 14742, copied EFT to a new folder, extracted the patcher with 7zip, copied to the folder, ran the patcher, says "ran without issues" copy SPT-AKI 2.0.1 as per the guide.

NOTE FROM CWX: sat in discord with shared screen for prob 2hrs, something is happening, watched them play a raid before copying to SPT folder, tried a few things people have said to fix their game - remove registry keys, etc

they get 2021-10-16 20:59:28.467|ERROR| Object reference not set to an instance of an object, i've tried the fix as per FAQ to see if that does anything, answer is nopeunknown.png

• just to add, Gret_bruh said they reinstalled live 3 times as well, and they accept when asked about certificate, trace log is from running past this screen enabling "offline"

seems the exception is on single player bundles, but im unsure how to fix this, if someone can help, much appreciated

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• aighty what a ride of emotions,

so in Gret_bruh's proxy settings, they had "use a proxy server" enabled

wasnt actually being used, turned it off, and POOOOW

EZ GAME

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!