Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?01174…6J3oU1vV12CkK6Arr1Vf8NKzk
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The official site
    List of used mods
    none

Several re-installs, re-downloads, same result.

Yes they're in the same drive same folder.

Yes I used the right version of patcher and the right version of AKI.

I used the exact same method that I used on my desktop, and it worked last time.

And now I'm on my laptop, I guess it randomly decided not to work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Several re-installs, re-downloads, same result.

did you re-install SPT AKI only or Live EFT? One suggestion that helped to some people: fully uninstall Live EFT including BSG Launcher (uninstall, not just delete) and re-install it again - if you have not tried this yet, please do (no need to re-install SPT-AKI is you have in installed already). Also make sure you have all 3 required .NET packages installed just in case

• Only thing I want to mention you say same drive, same folder, you are creating a SEPERATE folder with efts contents for spt right?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• did you re-install SPT AKI only or Live EFT? One suggestion that helped to some people: fully uninstall Live EFT including BSG Launcher (uninstall, not just delete) and re-install it again - if you have not tried this yet, please do (no need to re-install SPT-AKI is you have in installed already). Also make sure you have all 3 required .NET packages installed just in case

Alright I'll give it a shot, would be quite a bit of a pain for me 3mb/s internet tho

• Only thing I want to mention you say same drive, same folder, you are creating a SEPERATE folder with efts contents for spt right?

D:/Games/Escape From Tarkov(Live)
    D:/Games/SPTarkov

I always did it this way, and it never failed.

• D:/Games/Escape From Tarkov(Live)
    D:/Games/SPTarkov

I always did it this way, and it never failed.

Aight yeah I miss understood, :nikitathinking:

Your fine

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• did you re-install SPT AKI only or Live EFT? One suggestion that helped to some people: fully uninstall Live EFT including BSG Launcher (uninstall, not just delete) and re-install it again - if you have not tried this yet, please do (no need to re-install SPT-AKI is you have in installed already). Also make sure you have all 3 required .NET packages installed just in case

Worked, thanks!

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!