Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?09986…DiLwGBBYkJQ7gAtvCj3qRwibu
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Website
    List of used mods
    None

Hi, every time I try to launch the game, it minimizes but comes back after 2-3 seconds. Game doesn't launch. I've reinstalled AKI, EFT, all the .net distributables, but still won't work :(, thanks to anyone who can help.

Also the same link is posted for all logs as there isn't a module or game log produced when this error occurs, thus I have nothing from these logs

• devintheviper

Changed the title of the thread from “Launcher launches but immediately comes back” to “Launcher won't launch game”.
  • The only difference between this version and old is the requirement for .net framework 4.7.2, make sure this one is definitely installed and restart after installation ( can try uninstalling and reinstalling it if it is truely there )

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• So i reinstalled all my .net frameworks but still having the same issue, Event Viewer pops this out as the problem but unsure whether this is helpful or not

(btw the version is different because i downgraded my game to see if it would fix, but still nothing. Might be something I have to reset in windows)

Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.12.10.12893, time stamp: 0x602ed4de

Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2018.4.28.5375, time stamp: 0x602ed58d

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x00000000011bb2ac

Faulting process id: 0x41b0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d7ce9362ab8e01

Faulting application path: D:\EFT\EscapeFromTarkov.exe

Faulting module path: D:\EFT\UnityPlayer.dll

Report Id: 5e06c8e4-dd84-4145-86cc-471e16d5d600

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

• Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.12.10.12893
    can you send a picture of the version number for the exe?

EDIT: nvm ignore the above, I didn't read the rest of your post :kekw:

I'd personally start fresh, with "live" too, the only issue is there isn't a patcher for the current version yet.

• I have also the problem when trying to start that the game crashes instantly after trying and everything I have is with most recent files because I tried it today for the first time.

• do make sure the .NETs are installed, if they are try uninstall them and install them again, had someone in discord this worked for just the other day.

also please, if anyone reads this, make your own thread, otherwise this one will become really long for no reason for the OP

• same i even reinstalled the nets and it said "tarkov.exe is not the in directory" even tho it is

that’s a complete different issue, please make your own thread

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!