Better lights and lasers
    KMC core and Armor
    Munitions Expert
    Holster SMG
    Predator Vision
    Justin PMC load outs
    All in one Mod
    Random loot generator

I've been playing around with the health system a bit(both with all in one mod and editing the non mod Jason file) and I feel it's a bit more enjoyable for health to be a tad higher all around. The issue I've been running into though is that I no longer have any damage effects (bleeds/fractures and the like), does anyone know of a way to mend this? I was looking through the global Jason file and found the damage code but I'm not sure how to edit it to make it work. Any suggestions?

• id recommend not touching the base JSON files, there are some mods that change HP and might be what you are looking for.

Kiki has a health multiplier mod, does what you are describing, so i'd replace the files you edited and go down the route of using a mod instead

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• id recommend not touching the base JSON files, there are some mods that change HP and might be what you are looking for.

Kiki has a health multiplier mod, does what you are describing, so i'd replace the files you edited and go down the route of using a mod instead

i actually tried that mod first with the same result( i let some scavs shoot me) also i've tested the profile .json file and in the globals as well

• I'm guessing it's not possible if the mod and your method is only changing health, maybe something in the game code gets weird when the HP is higher than normal?

there is another mod, cant remember the exact name, "muchneeded" has the ability to set HP, maybe try that too?

• I'm guessing it's not possible if the mod and your method is only changing health, maybe something in the game code gets weird when the HP is higher than normal?

there is another mod, cant remember the exact name, "muchneeded" has the ability to set HP, maybe try that too?

i tried that one too, it's mostly just a god mode thing from when i was using it. If i had to hazard a guess i would say it' may be a probability chart that "rolls" for the damage probability based on the health pool? i may give the kiki mod a chance again just to see if i messed something up

• this is the game code from what I can tell for heavy bleed and light bleed, obv there are a few values from other stuff i don't have,

but changing HP would make "X" smaller, how that affects it I'm unsure, work that out, you can find ur answer I guess

• i've found these in the global.json and tried messing with the b,k, and threshold but it didn't really do anything as far as i could tell, perhaps didn't raise them enough.

• could be possible but this would be more of a mod than an issue with SPT,

hub.sp-tarkov.com/forum/thread/151/

so there is a discord channel (mods-development) that you might be interested in, people might be able to help/understand that more, maybe even incorp it into a mod

ill close this thread later if you are happy its not a SPT issue and a mod idea/issue

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!