My profiles aren't saving and every time I launch my server I get this strange error message.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1dace…74Tq5hSbBWrTmRSBU1ti5L1xa
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?50eb5…4NXogYGxB4ZdU3mqogN7ZHMdw
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The official store
    List of used mods
    A_JustNUCore
    AdditionalClothing_G3Combatpack
    AdditionalClothing_VanillaExtended
    AdditionalClothing_WesternPack
    BetterHearing
    BetterPK06
    CoreMod
    Erishkigal-AkiConfigurator
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect
    Fershte_BalancePatch-1.2.1
    HolsterSMG
    Kiki-BiggerStash2.1.1
    Kiki-CameraRecoilRemover1.0.3
    Limbo&Taminus-FaceShieldTweaks
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    No-malfunctions
    Questor
    ZErishkigal=AllinOneMod

When I start my server I get this message popping up in my console,

It appears that most of the features of the AllinOneMod don't work properly like examine all when enabled does nothing and other features also just do not work even though they are configured properly by reading the 2readme file. (yes I'm using the proper version of both the AllinOneMod and the CoreMod.)

Also every time I start my launcher after seeing this message and upon trying to log into my save it tells me "username or password is incorrect". After checking my profiles file and seeing all of my profiles I've made and their passwords, trying to put the exact info in the launcher still tells me it is incorrect and locks me out of my save files. These issues are very annoying and are not allowing me to play the game so any help is greatly appreciated.

• Helpful

You used capital F in "false" in ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod config file, most likely
    Message itself says it's syntax error.
    Therefore fixing the typo will remove every other issue you have from functions to loading profiles.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Thank you so much. When I change the weight modifier to Forced or any of the other special options other than false it completely bugs out my mod. I didn't realize the capital F was from typing forced in the weight section. The game is working perfectly now, my account is there and all of my mods are working great.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!