Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?310a0…MjQY7Y8tGoZLcMmcWSuzm7JCT
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1c2f6…K4JWZiLK8LH9cXJUCobY2JjKp
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Game Launcher the edge of darkness version and got the special red ak with it too
    List of used mods
    in the picture in the attachment

hello and yes before i am german,
    sorry for bad english right away.
    i saw the spi aki on youtube and now have it myself, BUT i have a big problem, i cant complete quests without closing the game instance and botting it up, that even happens with mod quests and no mods installed.
    in the normal game from bsg i can complete them with out crashing, breaking or shutting down the game.
    in spi aki i CANT do that without this 3 things, because this even happens with modded traders.

i read through the FAQ and even trough the solved threads and couldnt find a solution so i thought im the first with this problem.
    because there is no error in the server console when this happends too
    the mods i use

• can you try using no mods on a fresh version, adding traders and quests could have borked your profile or something, I haven't heard this happening yet, you could also try the latest AKI but ill warn you modders need to update their mods so some will not work off the start. and updating your live version will stop the older versions of aki working so think about it before upgrading

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I'm having the same problem. Definitely seems like a mod issue. I'm having difficulty figuring out which mod is the culprit, but I happen to also have JustNUCore, AKIConfigurator, EreshkigalAIO, Munitions Expert, FoldEverything, and MakesSense also installed. So it must be one of those. Unfortunately, it also seems that the bug is just in the save. I just made a new save to test, and sure enough I'm not having the issue now. It seems all you can do is make a new save and hope it doesn't happen again, sorry to say.

• i did try without any mods just aki itself in the beginning with a complete new acc so no mods installed and i could finish 2 quest till i needed to restart the game itself again so not really (only) mod related, i did try multiple profils with mods installed and without so so yeah not mod related

• Mmm we are currently looking into an issue related to quests, if you get a reward that hangs and doesn’t come through, try entering a raid and back out for the time being

• well i tried multiple things but the quest thing crashes the whole game you cant even load a mag or go in the hideout.
    the loading screen dosnt finish when you try to enter a raid or lets you in but you cant interact with anything even your own gun, you cant shoot throw or change mags.
    thats why my solution to this is just closing the game an restarting it

• can you send the 3 logs for the run with no mods and a new profile? + we shouldnt be supporting older versions of AKI now, i understand you might not want to update yet, but it makes it increasingly difficult as i dont have that version no more and no way to test a profile for example

• well the thing is right now i updated one of my tarkovs but still have the old version on my hdd and hoped it worked but nope dosnt work anymore so i will need to look in to it to function myself

but when i get it to run i will send the logs no prob
    guess i need not update to spi aki 2.1.

• well thats a good sign, ill close as resolved then

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!