Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?30080…hE3nhJE6wpK59aGdZ6tVaifTT
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

I've been playing for about 2 weeks in version 2.0.1 AKI 14290 with 86 mods. I had a level 31 character. I took a break for about 4-5 days. Then, when I wanted to enter the game, I started to encounter this problem.

After updating the game originally from BSG Launcher, I back up the recommended version and also take a second copy and install AKI on it. So the latest updates do not have any effect on my backup and AKI.

I have read the FAQ. I've tried everything that needs to be done. Since I'm already playing, I had done the Netframe installations long ago. Just in case I did the repair for 5.0.10 and an extra repair with the Netframe repair utility. I tried deleting the "Local" and "Shared" files in the Escape From Tarkov folder in my documents. Finally, I tried deleting the folder completely. I also tried deleting the Cert folder and then the entire User folder.

When none of them was a solution, I copied the clean 14290 version that I had backed up to a separate folder and installed AKI 2.0.1, which I downloaded again, and tried it without installing the mod, the result did not change. Finally, I tried AKI 1.5.1 with its version 0.12.10.12893, which I backed up with its mods and left it to switch to AKI 2.0. Oddly enough, I had the same problem.

Windows has been updated in the last 4-5 days. My guess is that this is why I'm having a problem, but I haven't been able to figure out what kind of problem I'm having. I should also mention that I use Norton as a virus program and there was no change in this process, I have been using it regularly for 4 years. I've been playing AKI for a long time. All required permissions and exclusions are already active.

;(

• SPT 2.0.1 doesnt work anymore if you have updated the LIVE version, you have to get the new SPT 2.1.0 and start over.

I already explained;

"After updating the game originally from BSG Launcher, I back up the recommended version and also take a second copy and install AKI on it. So the latest updates do not have any effect on my backup and AKI."

The last update has no effect on AKI, that's definitely not the problem.

• I tried AKI 2.1.0 on the new 15261 version. I downloaded and backed up via BSG Launcher. Completely original files, but in this either the server closes without opening, or if it is opened, Cert approval does not come and the Launcher does not see AKI.

• I already explained;

"After updating the game originally from BSG Launcher, I back up the recommended version and also take a second copy and install AKI on it. So the latest updates do not have any effect on my backup and AKI."

The last update has no effect on AKI, that's definitely not the problem.

It's a dependency issue. Unity 2018 based versions of the game go looking for certain files. If you update your live install of EFT to the current Unity 2019-based version, the files that older versions of the game go looking for will be removed, or updated in a way that makes them incompatible with older versions.

Ergo, updating EFT to the current version totally bricks all versions of SPT prior to 2.1.0.

• Fenah35

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • It's a dependency issue. Unity 2018 based versions of the game go looking for certain files. If you update your live install of EFT to the current Unity 2019-based version, the files that older versions of the game go looking for will be removed, or updated in a way that makes them incompatible with older versions.

Ergo, updating EFT to the current version totally bricks all versions of SPT prior to 2.1.0.

Since I am doing the update now, even if I delete the original game, it will not be a solution, right?

• If you are updating to the current version of both LIVE and SPT 2.1.0, then theres no problem. Have been playing the latest SPT without any problems, but 2.0.1 version its game over for that one if you had updated LIVE game.

I guess there is no way back from this? 2.0.1 mods were stable. I understood the warning better now that it was announced. At first, I didn't realize that the update would make it completely unplayable. Anyway, I'll have to wait until all mods are updated.

• The only safe way I’d recommend is if you have an old backed up version to rollback your live install with, ofcourse you won’t be able to play live and opening the BSG launcher will ask you to update, but that should allow you to play 2.0.1 again

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• The only safe way I’d recommend is if you have an old backed up version to rollback your live install with, ofcourse you won’t be able to play live and opening the BSG launcher will ask you to update, but that should allow you to play 2.0.1 again

I have no intention of playing live, I can try it, somehow I backed up the current version. Thanks.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!