Game is loading nonstop after launching

• are you trying to use an existing profile from an older version? copy out your user folder to your desktop and then delete it from your SPT install and see it is still the same

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Had the same issue,completely deleting the SPT folder and doing a fresh setup fixed it

out of interest was that not how you did it the first time around?

• I am having this issue too. The other thread saying it was resolved by reinstalling .NET 5.0.0 did not work for me. I have tried reinstalling live, reinstalling APT-AKI, reinstalled all .NET runtimes/sdks(tried .NET 6.0.0, .NET 5.0.12), restarted pc multiple times, zero mods, correct port, zero console errors, cleared temp files, user folder. I am at a loss.

• I am having this issue too. The other thread saying it was resolved by reinstalling .NET 5.0.0 did not work for me. I have tried reinstalling live, reinstalling APT-AKI, reinstalled all .NET runtimes/sdks(tried .NET 6.0.0, .NET 5.0.12), restarted pc multiple times, zero mods, correct port, zero console errors, cleared temp files, user folder. I am at a loss.

Yeah, i have exactly the same problem

• check to make sure there are no antivirus software blocking anything, whitelist two module.dll's
    SPT INSTALL/AKI_DATA/MODULES/AKI-CORE/

SPT INSTALL/AKI_DATA/MODULES/AKI-SINGLEPLAYER/

if not make a thread with your own logs and we can see if its any different

• same was happening to me, but i patched back to the older version wit hthe aki patcher , since 2.1 doesnt support the newest official EFT patch, everything worked great after that, but it caused a hard crash of my PC with massive graphical artifacts , i didnt like the look of it so i uninstalled. it could be a problem on my end, since im running win11

• heard a few people running win11 fine, even a tester for the project is using win11 but that def sounds more of a problem with your pc, either way, that's more of a problem for a different forum

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!