Game does not hand out quest rewards/insurance claims unless restarted

• Server version
    Game client version
    File version: 0.12.11.15261/ Product version: 0.12.11.7-15261-dc6570cd (idk which so both should do)
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?aa13c…k3KP9LKkfD8x33HLDboTNHv6E
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9c374…Vzdxw77M1LXHWFgvz3cb6Kp2A
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    Ereshkigal AKI Config
    Fin EerieSilence
    Lua FleeMarketPriceUpdater
    Revingly BiggerKeytoll
    Revingly ChooseTheWeather
    Revingly MICC
    Ereshkigal AllinOneMod
    ThatGuyXIV RandomLootGen

Whenever I complete a quest or am supposed to recieve an insurance claim, it doesn't show up with a message or attatchment unless I restart the game (only from the launcher, the server does not need to be reset to fix).

May be the case that going into another raid also fixes it but haven't tried.

When starting a quest the starting message is recieved as normal, didn't get to a point to see if starting equipment would also be handed out.

This was not an issue in 2.0.*

• Try changing Notification setting in game Settings to a different value

Just to be clear cause my brain isn't working properly today lmao do you mean change the Notification setting to "Web Socket" or "Default"?

This little niggle takes away some of the enjoyment as I don't want to keep restarting my game to receive the messages, rewards etc.. hopefully there is a way to fix it :)

Roach

• devs are looking into this also, might not be possible to fix atm, can also go for a raid and cancel, then the notifications come through

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!