"Aki Shouldnt be installed into the live game direcotry. please install aki into a copy of the game directory elsewhere on your computer"

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7b21b…2jq62HKHdCjghcWwef8tKnga4
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c8934…ZyBxtgfs3GENdfH5nozpJbNDr
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page
    List of used mods
    none,

so i copy and paste my tarkov game and put it in a folder, i download the newest patcher and it gives me a lot of warnings from winrar but i try to ignore it. it went into my eft aki folder its done patching *without removing or replacing any files* and then i put 2.1.0 in there aswell. i replace the files i start up the server and also start up the launcher but it says "Default server "STP-AKI" is not available." but i started my server.?

anyways, i went to my laucher settings and i found out that the url wasn't https://127.0.0.1:6969. I changed it to that and i made an account and when i launch the game? "Aki Shouldnt be installed into the live game direcotry. please install aki into a copy of the game directory elsewhere on your computer" oh okay it probably was a 1 time problem, let me try again. "Escape from tarkov isn't installed on your computer. Please buy a copy of the game of the game and support the developers!" pooof, dead end.

tell me if i didnt provide enough information of need to give more things for this to fix because 2.0.1 was working just fine. :(

• is that game path where your live is installed? and do you have any folders/files in your live folder relating to SPT-AKI?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Okay i realized that you were right but i changed it "i didn't set it to a specific path i set it to the game folder" but it still says the same thing. Could it be that i have tarkov installed on my SSD instead of my PC? Because on 2.0.1 i had it on my PC not on the SSD. And I don't have aki installed into the SSD could that be the problem? I think the second one sounds more plausible. Tell me If it's the first one or the second one. Or i have to do both.

• I have no idea what PC is, I would try to have them both on the same drive to be safe.

set the path to where you have your copy of spt installed

• Legend, yeah mods will come back to being supported when the authors get around to it, no etas

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!