codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?6d207…5eRC9rpDzgzqmBqKtm8VFrtfd
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

I have to discover a few items (which were already discovered) again after each restart of the whole game. I am facing this problem since i updated to 0.12.11.15261 and 2.1.0. I would appreciate any help ^^

Thanks to all modders and also users/members.

Best regard :)

• does this happen without mods installed?

can you try clearing your temp files, see if that makes a difference

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Hi CWX, thank you very much for your reply, i tried it without mods and also cleared the temp files (temporary folder if you ment that?)

I just noticed that i t seems to not have an effect on that "bug". It`s not like i have to discover all of the items again and again, counted there are around 5 to 10 items each time, sometimes less.

Thanks again and best regards

• in the error log you have these:

are these the items your having issues with?

• I seem to be experiencing this little bug or whatever you want to call it as well, after every restart I have to examine the same items and for some reason it just doesn't save or acknowledge that it has been examined and I don't keep the XP after a restart it's really strange.

Roach

• when you examine those items, does a little notification come up for exp in the bottom right?

this might be related to the server issues regards notifications, so I would also say update to 2.1.1 and see if that fixes it also,

try with a new profile first and see if you notice any weird things, if not try with your 2.1.0 profile and see if it persists.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!