Getting shoot on site by same faction PCM's (whithout shooting them)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?623c4…JdVChty5nPHUuKFkRQhcVzhZY
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?50b03…HaNP6NMH4TG4eUdFiFNsqEhuf
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official BSGLauncher
    List of used mods
    No modes

Hello,

After updating to the new SP AKI 2.1.0 from 2.0.1 (fresh install after deleting the old install) i have noticed that friendly PMC's shoot me on site without me shooting at them first. As example i am USEC and in multiple games USEC bots shoot me on sight while yelling lines that are implying i am a BEAR PMC.

Can you guys please help me with this issue? i loved occasionally seeing friendly PMC even helping them win firefights in previous version.

I have already created 2 new profiles and on all of them the same issue occurs. I love the new AI in 2.1.0 but i would really like to have the old friendly PMC's back instead of being forced to kill anyone i see.

P.s. i dont have any mods installed.

Thank you !

• Helpful

so we know of the issue with being a scav and shooting a pmc makes scavs become hostile, this might be related to the behaviour of same faction AI being hostile sometimes. for now there isnt a fix, it needs to be looked into.

https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-AKI/Server/issues/805 issue report if you want to follow the progress when the devs get around to looking into it

locking thread for now as nothing can be done for now, leaving up in general to give some people awareness of the problem and the fact devs know, will move in a day or two

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!