codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?6cfd9…utPMvVwBE7bGYnrovwUZz8x1o
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    fins ai tweaks 1.19.4b
    ThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

Quest items cannot be transferred to the offline stash. Logs show exception for every click of the transfer button:

2021-11-22 23:16:25.773 -05:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|Default|

EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EFT.UI.TasksScreen.<Awake>b__49_7 () [0x0003c] in <570aae2fd612408b8d1519fd0b183c1e>:0

at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () [0x00010] in <309a05e2dd0a4e38aa2f0404a7fd287c>:0

at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () [0x00022] in <309a05e2dd0a4e38aa2f0404a7fd287c>:0

at EFT.UI.DefaultUIButton.method_11 () [0x0000a] in <570aae2fd612408b8d1519fd0b183c1e>:0

at EFT.UI.TweenAnimatedButton.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00012] in <570aae2fd612408b8d1519fd0b183c1e>:0

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00007] in <be0470fe00be4c1f9e13c0a38b4e167e>:0

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) [0x00063] in <be0470fe00be4c1f9e13c0a38b4e167e>:0

• so I checked this on my profile too, it was also borked, as to why it was borked I'm unsure (i have played like 1 raid normally)

but I was able to fix it and any profiles I generate is fine so I have a suspicion its the profile editor when editing stash

what you'll need to do is open your profile in a text editor, something like notepad++

Ctrl+F and search for "questStashItems", the ID that is next to it, copy that and now control+F for that ID.

if you do NOT get another result, then the issue is the same as mine

now your ID should be the same as mine for that as its an ID for an inventory,

Code
    {
                            "_id": "REPLACE WITH YOUR QUESTSTASHITEMS ID",
                            "_tpl": "5963866b86f7747bfa1c4462"
                        },

copy the above code including the brackets, now scroll to the very top of your profile and slowly move down till you see a section regards to "inventory", like this: IMAGE
    in the image is the above code I have highlighted, make sure it looks like this image and you should now be able to transfer quest items.

any issues let me know

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• I have exactly the same problem. I will try this evening your solution CWX, Thanks.

Edit, i don't have the same id for questStashItems as you.

So i don't know what tpl id i have to put in the inventory part. :/

Edited once, last by F4R0 ().

• I have exactly the same problem. I will try this evening your solution CWX, Thanks.

Edit, i don't have the same id for questStashItems as you.

So i don't know what tpl id i have to put in the inventory part. :/

do what i did with this image and replace the "_ID" in the highlighted section with your ID and see if it works

• I'm not sure if this is related in anyway and I don't want to create another thread until I have to but I seem to be having issues picking up/clicking & dragging/move items back and forth in raid, I have attached a couple screenshots just for reference hopefully someone has a way around this -

1) https://prnt.sc/20xhyl4

2) https://prnt.sc/20xhyqp

so that is completely unrelated to this, I would check to see if this happens when no mods and a new profile is running, if it doesn’t happen then you have to narrow down the mod changing something and ask them in their mod thread.

• so that is completely unrelated to this, I would check to see if this happens when no mods and a new profile is running, if it doesn’t happen then you have to narrow down the mod changing something and ask them in their mod thread.

I thought it might be unrelated, thanks for clarifying that for me. I think I know what the issue is shouldn't be too hard to fix.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!