codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d1b8e…2LswSrYtKDZv3NCpMbsNnM5G9
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Client
    List of used mods
    Chomp-LabsRaiderSpawnFix
    Revingly-BiggerKeytool

The Quest Textiles Part 2 is not available for Start. I have finished the Part 1 and am lvl 47 (according to the eft wiki u need lvl 40 to start this quest)

I have tried to put it on "AvailableForStart", "Started", and AvailableForFinish" trough the Profile Editor, it does save the change, but has no effect ingame whatsoever.

• so there does seem to be an issue with the Quest.json and locales,

i will add it to the issue reports on the dev site,

if you do want to get this quest activated:
    1. make a copy of the quest.json - located: root\Aki_Data\Server\database\templates in here is the quest.json
    2. open this in text editor, search "5e383a6386f77465910ce1f3"

should look like this:
    3. highlight from where the first blue line i added is to the next blue line I added and delete.

4. save and restart game and server if it wasn't already closed

basically what was happening is there was a duplication of the quest for textile part 1, textile part 2 wanted both versions of part 1 to be completed before it started, well thats not possible.

this should fix the issue, i didnt have time to test this though, so let me know

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I’m being told by a dev and another tester for the project that a duplication is normal as they are separate for bear and usec, which makes sense since they are giving different access to clothing, I’ll be at the pc soon and will be testing a little more as to why you can’t access it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!