Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Via BSG launcher
    List of used mods
    none

Hi Guys,

I might not have found the solution by browsing threads so here I go :

I went from 2.0.1 to 2.1.1.

Is there a way to keep your game progression while updating ? I've tried to copy/paste the "user" folder from my 2.01 to the 2.1.1 but it didnt work.

Trying to use the same account aswell with the launcher as I got "wrong username or password".

Thank you.

• IIRC - you cannot just copy paste folders between different versions of the SPT / Game. What you need to do is set up the latest version as if playing for the first time, let the game generate your 'user' folder and profile. Once that is created, you can open the 'profile'.json in a text editor such as Notepad ++ and go line item or item # wise to change stats or give yourself roubles etc. You can also edit your skill levels, XP etc. What you can't do is give yourself the guns/containers/food etc that you have in your current game folder. Hope this helps.

TLDR: No can do. Create new profile and go from there.

• You can back up the user/profiles folder when updating most of the time, but as the move from 2.0.1 to 2.1.0 and beyond meant that Unity 2019 also updated, profiles changed significantly and therefore profiles from 2.0.1 or before do not work with later versions of aki.

Normally, however, you can back up your profile and use it just fine in the next version of aki. In this case, though, if you want to update to 2.1.0 or 2.1.1 you will need to start a new profile.

• to add to chockmagloor's comment:

SPT-AKI 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 is an extension of this.
    Important

* Old profiles aren't compatible, you must create a new profile

* Old mods aren't compatible, modders must update their mod

will close thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!