Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?aaa2e…4e57Q29PiP3foWLYDAkzALhif
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a64b8…gWcamryTT5rbKCj9dHp3qJRvq
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com (Edge of Darkness Edition)
    List of used mods
    None

Since my BSG launcher was set to update automatically, I turned updates to manual, copied the game folder, and downloaded the Patcher from v12.11.7.15453 to v15426. Ran the Patcher and it said it was successful. Ran the Server.exe and it let me set up an account. Ran the Launcher.exe and the Escape From Tarkov splash screen came up, along with a pop-up message that said the "input file hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of the AKI for your client files". I double-checked and I downloaded and installed the correct Patch version. If I click Continue it loads into the EFT splash screen and just loads endlessly.

Screenshots attached for review.

Thank you in advance for any help.

• there is now a downgrader on the hub for that version, try now

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Since my BSG launcher was set to update automatically, I turned updates to manual, copied the game folder, and downloaded the Patcher from v12.11.7.15453 to v15426. Ran the Patcher and it said it was successful. Ran the Server.exe and it let me set up an account. Ran the Launcher.exe and the Escape From Tarkov splash screen came up, along with a pop-up message that said the "input file hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of the AKI for your client files". I double-checked and I downloaded and installed the correct Patch version. If I click Continue it loads into the EFT splash screen and just loads endlessly.

Screenshots attached for review.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I have the same issue.

I have the EFT Version 0.12.11.7.15680 help me cannot downgrade

Same, my guess is we'll have to wait for the next SPT patch

If you are downgrading, be sure to:

1) Make a backup of the "user" folder in your Aki Install folder.

2) Delete everything in your Aki Install folder.

3) Move the contents of the "EFT (live)" folder into the Aki Install folder.

4) Use the patcher.

5) Extract the contents of the SPT-AKI installation into the Aki Install folder.

6) Copy the "user" folder back so you don't lose your profile.

You cannot simply copy-paste the "EFT (live)" folder and overwrite the Aki Install folder, it will not work. It will still have remnants from the outdated version of Tarkov which is why the checksum doesn't match what the Launcher wants.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!