Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c3eef…rqkhiG89mY69h71xnYQVvf9Lf
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Launcher
    List of used mods
    N/A

Hello, I'm having trouble downgrading my version of EFT. The patcher has been giving me different errors all night and so far I've ironed them out however I've been stuck on this problem for over an hour now and I'm giving up and asking. Whenever I run the patcher I get the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when the patcher reaches the file Unityengineui.dll. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and patcher numerous times tonight already. I've tried to copy the file from the game and the patcher data and to no avail. Launching the game and waiting 10 minutes doesn't help either (like the FAQ recommended).

Thanks in advance!

• Are you using 7zip or winrar to unzip the patcher?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• make sure the live version is on the latest, copy again to a new folder and try with the latest downgrader

• Already did. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and downgrader numerous times already. I've restarted my PC after reinstalling too. Ok so I just ran it and after the millionth time and it worked. I made another new folder and copied the game files there and it worked.

• Bizarre, I’ll close the thread then if it’s fixed

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!