Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e5277…tAV2pfMoo5fkt8xhcuRz8AU27
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT Launcher
    List of used mods
    None.

The fake flash drive wont spawn for the Bullshit quest.

Placed all three of the items, then unfortunately killed a scav so the quest failed. When I restart the quest, the fake flash drive no longer spawns, and theres a check mark next to the "find fake flash drive" even though there isnt one in my quest inventory.

Tried restarting the game, tried dying over and over, tried failing the quest over and over and restarting. Nothing works currently

Any ideas?

• Update: Downloaded the questor mod. Even with the fake flash drive in my inventory (not my quest inventory), an sv-98, and the roler, I cannot place the items again.

Even though the quest is still active (not failed by killing a scav) and these items are not completed in the quest list.

Is there any way to just code this quest as complete? or reset my account back to before I failed this quest the first time?

• It’s been reported as an issue and needs to be looked at.

use the profile editor for now and complete it

Skier's "Bullshit" quest progress can be broken
    ## **General information**: Skier's "Bullshit" quest progress can be broken if all 3 required items are not stashed at the same time ## **How to…
    dev.sp-tarkov.com

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!