Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fa4eb…8tLhAwA81kD7i3xeCXmeeC9gc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official bsg site
    List of used mods
    none

everything seems to work fine except labs, when i try to play it it gets to map loading 7% and then the game crashes, cannot see any errors or anything listed. this is a pretty fresh install with a few minor adjustments to loot and scav boss spawn rates, haven't touched anything labs before

also for some weird reason i cannot join the discord, would love advice on that, just tried making a new accout even, still doesnt work :/

• Are you sure attached Client File is '*** errors.log' and not '*** application.log' or '*** traces.log' ?

thanks for replying bud...there is no errors.log that i can find. in the logs folder i only have application, backend_queue, hideout, notifications and traces. ive looked manually and searched doesn't seem to exist

• How many RAM do you have? 16Gb?

32gb never had an issue running eft.
    i just made a new folder and redid the whole spt seperately and modified the user so i had therapist high enough to buy labs card to test it, it worked fine.
    i copied the entire escapefromtarkov_data folder over from the new spt to the original spt aswell as the labratory folder in aki data, server, database, locations and it seems to work now. weird
    not the first random issue ive had. few days back the server just broke, everytime i opened it it closed instantly and there were no error logs so i had to wipe and re set up spt. hopefully itll stay working now, wish i knew what caused it though.
    thanks for being on really appreciate someone around and helping :)

don't spose u can help me get into the discord?

• Closing thread as solved, you could try messaging a staff member regards the discord, I would have thought the bot would message you if any issues, if you have messages from friends only might be an issue there? One thing I personally know is if you have a default avatar on discord it doesn’t allow you iirc, so check them out and message staff regards it if that doesn’t work

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!