Revingly-LPA-Redux
    SamSWAT-FAMAS
    SamSWAT-M1014
    SamSWAT-SCARH
    Thunderbags-ResponsiveFence
    ServerValueModifier
    ThatGuyXIV-RandomLooseLootGenerator
    SPT-EFT-ProfileEditor

As the title suggests, I've had an issue where, after roughly 7-8 raids, the time displayed on a time sync will not be the actual time when the raid starts. It's usually about 5-6 in-game hours earlier than the selected time.

This does not happen gradually. It is very sudden where I might go in at what I think is a 10am time and it turns out to actually be 4am.

I've used mods that restart the timer at a certain time after each successive raid, effectively "freezing" the clock (through FAIT I believe) and never experienced this issue when doing that.

When this issue occurs, I am forced to shut the program down and restart the entire server in order for the time syncs to match up with their displayed time again when selecting it.

I don't believe these most recent logs will show this as I only started the program, had to do something else, then shut it down when I came back without ever entering a raid. If it is necessary for me to cause the bug to happen and then share new pastebins of the logs when it occurs, I will do so.

• i dont know if this will help in the sherlock holmes of the issue but.... i still use 1.6 with time adjusting mod (so its either 12 am or pm) and after a couple raids regardless of time displayed it will be dusk or just flat out night. so time syncing issue may fall out of the parameters of where the mod would adjust and be in another part of the script..

anyways have a great day

• bit of a pain to narrow down tbh, wait for the release of 2.2.0 and check it again if you can, ill close this for now, if there is still this issue when 2.2.0 comes can you post a report on here

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!