Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?94fc3…KTBxXjZ3nRCiBq4fdNwAdNGsh
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    from battle state games
    List of used mods
    none

So every time I try to run the game it crashes. I first start the server, then the launcher, then start the game. it opens up for a second and closes. Even task manager says it opens. I have done the patching correctly because I checked properties and it showed it changed the version. I have tried everything in FAQ but nothing worked. I have been going at this for hours and nothing has worked. I really need help!

Edited once, last by niican ().

• This is usually down to .net, I’m unable to view the logs as on my phone atm, 3.5 4.7.2 and 5.0 usually 4.7.2 is the one for this, if it says you have it installed, uninstall it and reinstall it, the place you download the spt-aki server and launcher has links to the .net

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• When I get to my pc I’ll check the logs see if there is anything different

• I'm having an issue similar to this but I don't know how to open a support ticket using those modules logs or anything. Could someone help me please?

• ok regards OP, i have been able to look at the logs and i see there are two errors, one regards the BE and EasyAssetPatch.

now we might be able to resolve this in one go,

EasyAssetPatch error seems to be solved by deleting and uninstalling all things EFT/SPT and starting again, including BSG's launcher.

once you have got all things installed again, restart the process of installing SPT and see if you get both errors again

• I'm having an issue similar to this but I don't know how to open a support ticket using those modules logs or anything. Could someone help me please?

when you try to open the thread, it will tell you to paste the logs to the codepaste links

• nope did not end up fixing the problem

can you send logs now you have reinstalled everything? You should no longer get asset errors and maybe only the BE errors

• SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

here are all 3 logs

• my game still crashes... i have done all abowe but not working... plz help

if you are still having issues, please create a thread with logs etc, closing as OP has resolved their issue

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!