Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?156e7…QNDcKm6ZcfWooYnFaE8Y2FXV9
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    SPT_AKI
    List of used mods
    Lua-PlayerBossScav

When loading into a raid, the game seems very laggy in movement. As in, my character is skipping all around and the aiming is just as laggy as the movement. All doors seem to be invisible but I can still open/close them. Sometimes objects are invisible -- For example, on customs the big water tanks by USEC building were invisible but you still can't pass through things in the environment even if you don't see them. Just want SPTarkov to run as smooth as it did with the older patches. The game will also randomly crash putting me back on my desktop. I've never had any of these problems with the older versions of SPtarkov so this is frustrating.

Please, someone help?

Also, my game doesn't have a Logs folder that says errors, only application, backend queue, hideout, notifications and traces. No errors document.

• I should add a few things.. I just spawned in as a scav (Tagilla due to the mod I'm using) and literally the map was missing. I fell to my death. Then went in directly after and during the loading screen (loading loot and whatnot) I heard a sound that is what it plays when you die and heard a character scream. Then it spawned me into a complete black screen where I couldn't do anything but ALT_F4 and restart the game. This black screen thing has happened a few times.

• start by cleaning your temp files/cache, the launcher has an option for this, if it doesn't change anything, reinstall EFT from BSG's launcher and start the install process again

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I did have the checksum error on the BSG Launcher and had to do the install using 7zip.. I'm really nervous to delete it and have to reinstall it because that was a huge pain in the arse.

• First, BSG Launcher wouldn't install the game because of some checksum error. Then I did the SP Tarkov folder at least 8 times and kept getting an error screen upon booting it up. Then I randomly try it today and it decides to work but has all these flaws. Now, you want me to uninstall both and reinstall them both. Why would that fix the problem?

• First, BSG Launcher wouldn't install the game because of some checksum error. Then I did the SP Tarkov folder at least 8 times and kept getting an error screen upon booting it up. Then I randomly try it today and it decides to work but has all these flaws. Now, you want me to uninstall both and reinstall them both. Why would that fix the problem?

Because that will refresh both the files and the registry? Just try it I guess? Also you might want to reinstall the launcher as well

• Because that will refresh both the files and the registry? Just try it I guess? Also you might want to reinstall the launcher as well

This is the most broken patch they've released yet... good lord.

• Is it possible that I'm missing .net programs? I installed all of them (I thought) but when I go under apps and search ".net" I only have 4.7.2 Pop up but when I try to install the other ones from the SP site, it kicks back with an error at the end of installing. I already redid the entire SP folder from scratch and still same results with no mods installed this time.

• Is it possible that I'm missing .net programs? I installed all of them (I thought) but when I go under apps and search ".net" I only have 4.7.2 Pop up but when I try to install the other ones from the SP site, it kicks back with an error at the end of installing. I already redid the entire SP folder from scratch and still same results with no mods installed this time.

Try going to Windows Features, see if you have 3.5, and 4.5

This is the most broken patch they've released yet... good lord.

Have you tried a full reinstall? In your case it most probably a bundle error, so you need a clean reinstall of your game to get the clean files.

• Try going to Windows Features, see if you have 3.5, and 4.5

Have you tried a full reinstall? In your case it most probably a bundle error, so you need a clean reinstall of your game to get the clean files.

I've tried a full reinstall 2-3 different times so far. I've attempted to reinstall the different programs required and found I was missing the 4.7.2 so I downloaded that. 3.5 supposedly on my PC as per my buddy that confirmed that when we reset my entire PC. I completely removed all of official tarkov files and reinstalled that along with SP Tarkov folder once done with the real one.

• I've tried a full reinstall 2-3 different times so far. I've attempted to reinstall the different programs required and found I was missing the 4.7.2 so I downloaded that. 3.5 supposedly on my PC as per my buddy that confirmed that when we reset my entire PC. I completely removed all of official tarkov files and reinstalled that along with SP Tarkov folder once done with the real one.

Hope it works.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!